How to buy Celsius Resources shares | A$0.029
Own Celsius Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Celsius Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Celsius Resources shares (CLA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.029 – a decrease of 6.45% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $24.2 million.
How to buy shares in Celsius Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Celsius Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CLA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Celsius Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.029, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Celsius Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Celsius Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Celsius Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Celsius Resources performance over time
- Celsius Resources's financials
- How volatile are Celsius Resources shares?
- Does Celsius Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Celsius Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Celsius Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Celsius Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.029, which is 63.79% up on its pre-crash value of $0.0105 and 383.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.006.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Celsius Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $538.46 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,230.77.
Celsius Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CLA stocks over time.
Celsius Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.029|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.006 - AUDA$0.041|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0214|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0144|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Celsius Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Celsius Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-24)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-01)||70.59%|
|3 months (2020-07-01)||107.14%|
|6 months (2020-04-01)||163.64%|
|1 year (2019-10-01)||70.59%|
|2 years (2018-10-01)||-76.80%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-45.28%|
|5 years (2015-10-01)||-98.55%|
Celsius Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||1214.61%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Celsius Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Celsius Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Celsius Resources's shares ever split?
Celsius Resources's shares were split on a 1:2000 basis on 31 January 2016. So if you had owned 2000 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Celsius Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 199900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Celsius Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Celsius Resources's share price.
Celsius Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Celsius Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.041. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Celsius Resources's is -0.7127. This would suggest that Celsius Resources's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Celsius Resources has bucked the trend.
Celsius Resources overview
Celsius Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and extraction of mineral in Australia and Namibia. The company holds a 95% interest in the Opuwo cobalt project comprising 3 exclusive prospecting licenses covering an area of approximately 1,106 square kilometers located in northwestern Namibia. It also has an interest in two nickel assets in Western Australia, including a 100% interest in the Abednegno Hill nickel project and a 30% joint venture interest in the Carnilya Hill Joint Venture. The company was formerly known as Celsius Coal Limited and changed its name to Celsius Resources Limited in December 2016. Celsius Resources Limited was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert