How to buy Cellnet Group shares
Own Cellnet Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cellnet Group Limited is a specialty business services business based in Australia. Cellnet Group shares (CLT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Cellnet Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $96.2 million..
How to buy shares in Cellnet Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cellnet Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CLT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cellnet Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.052, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cellnet Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Cellnet Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cellnet Group stock a buy or sell?
- Cellnet Group performance over time
- Are Cellnet Group shares over-valued?
- Cellnet Group's financials
- How volatile are Cellnet Group shares?
- Does Cellnet Group pay a dividend?
- Have Cellnet Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Cellnet Group's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Cellnet Group's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.052, which is 66.45% down on its pre-crash value of $0.155 and 90.38% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.099.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Cellnet Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $555.56 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $288.89.
Cellnet Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CLT stocks over time.
Cellnet Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.03 - $0.205|
|50-day moving average||$0.0438|
|200-day moving average||$0.0542|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cellnet Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cellnet Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||-61.48%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-28.77%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||4.00%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||30.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-74.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-17)||-86.67%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-87.91%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||N/A|
Is Cellnet Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cellnet Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cellnet Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cellnet Group's P/E ratio
Cellnet Group's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 957x. In other words, Cellnet Group shares trade at around 957x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Cellnet Group's EBITDA
Cellnet Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1 million (£593,567).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Cellnet Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Cellnet Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$96.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.8%|
|Market capitalisation||$12 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cellnet Group share dividends
We're not expecting Cellnet Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cellnet Group's shares ever split?
Cellnet Group's shares were split on 8 November 2007.
Cellnet Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cellnet Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.205. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cellnet Group's is 0.0899. This would suggest that Cellnet Group's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cellnet Group overview
Cellnet Group Limited engages in the distribution, warehousing, and logistics businesses primarily in Australia and New Zealand. The company sources and distributes brands of lifestyle technology products, including mobile phones, gaming, tablets, and notebooks/hybrid accessories through retail and business channels; and fulfillment services to the mobile telecommunications and retail industries. Cellnet Group Limited was founded in 1992 and is based in Brisbane, Australia. Cellnet Group Limited is a subsidiary of Wentronic Holding GmbH.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$52.85
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$102.44
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$23.63
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$87.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$15.95
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$74.8
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$50.64
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Cellnet Group units | A$9.36
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert