How to buy Catapult Group International shares
Own Catapult Group International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Catapult Group International Limited is a scientific & technical instruments business based in Australia. Catapult Group International shares (CAT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Catapult Group International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $100.7 million..
How to buy shares in Catapult Group International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Catapult Group International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CAT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Catapult Group International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.815, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Catapult Group International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Catapult Group International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Catapult Group International stock a buy or sell?
- Catapult Group International performance over time
- Catapult Group International's financials
- How volatile are Catapult Group International shares?
- Does Catapult Group International pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Catapult Group International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CAT stocks over time.
Catapult Group International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.5 - $2.46|
|50-day moving average||$1.8642|
|200-day moving average||$1.9183|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.066|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Catapult Group International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Catapult Group International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||4.31%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-0.82%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-5.47%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||5.83%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-16.36%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||103.93%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-8.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-11.13%|
Is Catapult Group International under- or over-valued?
Valuing Catapult Group International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Catapult Group International's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Catapult Group International's EBITDA
Catapult Group International's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $13.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Catapult Group International's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Catapult Group International financials
|Revenue TTM||$100.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$29.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$360.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Catapult Group International share dividends
We're not expecting Catapult Group International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Catapult Group International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Catapult Group International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.5 up to $2.46. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Catapult Group International's is 1.7278. This would suggest that Catapult Group International's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Catapult Group International overview
Catapult Group International Limited develops and sells wearable tracking solutions and analytics. It operates through three segments: Wearables, Video Analytics, and New Products. The company offers Vector, a wearable device; ClearSky, a local positioning system; and PLAYERTEK, an analytics solution. It is also involved in developing and selling tactical and coaching technology solutions; and an athlete management platform and analytics solution. The company serves prosumer athletes, sporting teams, leagues, and associations. Catapult Group International Limited was founded in 2006 and is based in Prahran, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Catapult Group International units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert