How to buy Catapult Group International shares
Own Catapult Group International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Catapult Group International Limited is a scientific & technical instruments business based in Australia. Catapult Group International shares (CAT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Catapult Group International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $76.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Catapult Group International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Catapult Group International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CAT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Catapult Group International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Catapult Group International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Catapult Group International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Catapult Group International stock a buy or sell?
- Catapult Group International performance over time
- Catapult Group International's financials
- How volatile are Catapult Group International shares?
- Does Catapult Group International pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Catapult Group International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CAT stocks over time.
Catapult Group International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.07 - $2.46|
|50-day moving average||$2.037|
|200-day moving average||$1.9267|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.066|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Catapult Group International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Catapult Group International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-10)||-5.48%|
|1 month (2021-05-18)||9.52%|
|3 months (2021-03-17)||9.52%|
|6 months (2020-12-17)||7.25%|
|1 year (2020-06-17)||58.62%|
|2 years (2019-06-17)||56.82%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||54.48%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-27.31%|
Is Catapult Group International under- or over-valued?
Valuing Catapult Group International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Catapult Group International's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Catapult Group International's EBITDA
Catapult Group International's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $13.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Catapult Group International's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Catapult Group International financials
|Revenue TTM||$76.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$29.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$438.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Catapult Group International share dividends
We're not expecting Catapult Group International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Catapult Group International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Catapult Group International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.07 up to $2.46. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Catapult Group International's is 1.9679. This would suggest that Catapult Group International's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Catapult Group International overview
Catapult Group International Limited develops and sells wearable tracking technology and analytics solutions in Australia, Europe, the Middle East, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas. It operates through three segments: Wearables, Video Analytics, and New Products. The company offers Vector, a wearable device; ClearSky, a local positioning system; and PLAYERTEK, an analytics solution. It is also involved in developing and selling tactical, coaching, and health technology solutions, including digital video and analytics; an athlete management platform and analytics solution; and development of subscription online sport learning platform. The company serves prosumer athletes, sporting teams, leagues, and associations. Catapult Group International Limited was founded in 2006 and is based in Prahran, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Does anyone actually need Twitter Blue?
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
How to watch UFC 263 Adesanya vs Vettori 2 live in Australia
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
HBO Max Gossip Girl reboot: new trailer drops ahead of Australian broadcast
An updated version of Gossip Girl is coming our way – and it looks too good to miss.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off 4K TVs, $200 off Dyson vacuum cleaners, win $10,000 with Optus.
Ask an Expert