How to buy Castillo Copper shares | A$0.044
Own Castillo Copper shares in just a few minutes.
Castillo Copper Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Castillo Copper shares (CCZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.044 – the same closing value as a week prior. Castillo Copper has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $79,844.
How to buy shares in Castillo Copper
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Castillo Copper. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CCZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Castillo Copper reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.044, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Castillo Copper. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Castillo Copper key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Castillo Copper stock a buy or sell?
- Castillo Copper performance over time
- Castillo Copper's financials
- How volatile are Castillo Copper shares?
- Does Castillo Copper pay a dividend?
- Have Castillo Copper shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Castillo Copper's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Castillo Copper's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.044, which is 56.82% up on its pre-crash value of $0.019 and 633.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.006.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Castillo Copper shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $315.79 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,315.79.
Castillo Copper share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CCZ stocks over time.
Castillo Copper shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.044|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.007 - AUDA$0.053|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0463|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0291|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0042|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Castillo Copper stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Castillo Copper price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-13.73%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||83.33%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||300.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||91.30%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||10.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||15.79%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||556.72%|
Castillo Copper financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2,716|
|Return on assets TTM||-24.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-43.72%|
|Market capitalisation||$44.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Castillo Copper share dividends
We're not expecting Castillo Copper to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Castillo Copper's shares ever split?
Castillo Copper's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 9 May 2016. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Castillo Copper shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Castillo Copper shares which in turn could have impacted Castillo Copper's share price.
Castillo Copper share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Castillo Copper's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.053. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Castillo Copper's is 1.3994. This would suggest that Castillo Copper's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Castillo Copper overview
Castillo Copper Limited engages in the exploration and examination of mineral properties in Australia, Chile, and Zambia. The company primarily explores for copper, cobalt, nickel, and zinc deposits. It owns interests in the Cangai copper mine located in northern New South Wales; Mt Oxide project in the Mt Isa district, north-west Queensland; and various assets in Zambia. Castillo Copper Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert