How to buy Cashwerkz shares | A$0.14
Own Cashwerkz shares in just a few minutes.
Cashwerkz Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Cashwerkz shares (CWZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.14 – a decrease of 3.45% over the previous week. Cashwerkz has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.3 million.
How to buy shares in Cashwerkz
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cashwerkz . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CWZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cashwerkz reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.14, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cashwerkz . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Cashwerkz share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CWZ stocks over time.
Cashwerkz shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.14|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.11 - AUDA$0.25|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.149|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1458|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.054|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cashwerkz stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cashwerkz price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||-3.45%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||-3.45%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-6.67%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||-6.67%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-36.36%|
|2 years (2018-09-15)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-15)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-15)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$1.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-4,777,564|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||-55.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$26.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cashwerkz share dividends
We're not expecting Cashwerkz to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cashwerkz 's shares ever split?
Cashwerkz 's shares were split on 28 August 1997.
Cashwerkz share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cashwerkz 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.11 up to $0.25. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cashwerkz 's is 0.0886. This would suggest that Cashwerkz 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cashwerkz Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides online cash management services in Australia. Its services include responsible entity, and trustee and custodial services to fund managers and investors; and fixed interest broking and advisory services. The company was formerly known as Trustees Australia Limited and changed its name to Cashwerkz Limited in May 2019. Cashwerkz Limited was founded in 1987 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert