How to buy Carpentaria Resources shares | A$0.038
Own Carpentaria Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Carpentaria Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Carpentaria Resources shares (CAP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.038 – a decrease of 17.39% over the previous week. Carpentaria Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,245.
How to buy shares in Carpentaria Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Carpentaria Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CAP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Carpentaria Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.038, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Carpentaria Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Carpentaria Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Carpentaria Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Carpentaria Resources performance over time
- Carpentaria Resources's financials
- How volatile are Carpentaria Resources shares?
- Does Carpentaria Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Carpentaria Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CAP stocks over time.
Carpentaria Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.038|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.011 - AUDA$0.068|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0296|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0233|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.008|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Carpentaria Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Carpentaria Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||-17.39%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||52.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||58.33%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||192.31%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-5.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-51.90%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-53.32%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||28.38%|
Carpentaria Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-763,224|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.4%|
|Return on equity TTM||-68.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$11 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Carpentaria Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Carpentaria Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Carpentaria Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Carpentaria Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.068. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Carpentaria Resources's is 1.8524. This would suggest that Carpentaria Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Carpentaria Resources overview
Carpentaria Resources Limited engages in the mineral exploration activities in Australia. The company explores for magnetite iron, tin, antinomy, copper, and gold deposits. Its flagship property is the Hawsons iron project located near Broken Hill, New South Wales. The company was formerly known as Carpentaria Exploration Limited and changed its name to Carpentaria Resources Limited in October 2017. Carpentaria Resources Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert