How to buy Carpentaria Resources (CAP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Carpentaria Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Carpentaria Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Carpentaria Resources shares (CAP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Carpentaria Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $67 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Carpentaria Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Carpentaria Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CAP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Carpentaria Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Carpentaria Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Carpentaria Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Carpentaria Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Carpentaria Resources performance over time
- Carpentaria Resources's financials
- How volatile are Carpentaria Resources shares?
- Does Carpentaria Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Carpentaria Resources stock price (ASX:CAP)Use our graph to track the performance of CAP stocks over time.
Carpentaria Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.031 - $0.225|
|50-day moving average||$0.1297|
|200-day moving average||$0.0968|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.012|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Carpentaria Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Carpentaria Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-15)||-3.70%|
|1 month (2021-09-22)||-1.27%|
|3 months (2021-07-22)||-51.25%|
|6 months (2021-04-22)||81.40%|
|1 year (2020-10-22)||105.26%|
|2 years (2019-10-18)||81.40%|
|3 years (2018-10-22)||1.30%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||42.86%|
Carpentaria Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||240500.37%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-763,224|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.64%|
|Return on equity TTM||-57.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$67 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Carpentaria Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Carpentaria Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Carpentaria Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Carpentaria Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.031 up to $0.225. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Carpentaria Resources's is 1.6655. This would suggest that Carpentaria Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Carpentaria Resources overview
Carpentaria Resources Limited engages in the mineral exploration activities in Australia. The company explores for magnetite iron, tin, antinomy, copper, and gold deposits. Its flagship property is the Hawsons iron project located near Broken Hill, New South Wales. The company was formerly known as Carpentaria Exploration Limited and changed its name to Carpentaria Resources Limited in October 2017. Carpentaria Resources Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Carpentaria Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $43.28
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert