How to buy Carnavale Resources (CAV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Carnavale Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Carnavale Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Carnavale Resources shares (CAV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Carnavale Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $24,389. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Carnavale Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Carnavale Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CAV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Carnavale Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Carnavale Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Carnavale Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Carnavale Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Carnavale Resources performance over time
- Carnavale Resources's financials
- How volatile are Carnavale Resources shares?
- Does Carnavale Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Carnavale Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Carnavale Resources stock price (ASX:CAV)Use our graph to track the performance of CAV stocks over time.
Carnavale Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.004 - $0.018|
|50-day moving average||$0.0074|
|200-day moving average||$0.0081|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Carnavale Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Carnavale Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-25)||0.007|
|3 months (2021-04-27)||0.007|
Carnavale Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$28,381|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-33.9%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Carnavale Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Carnavale Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Carnavale Resources's shares ever split?
Carnavale Resources's shares were split on a 110:100 basis on 1 February 2010. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 110 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Carnavale Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9.1% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Carnavale Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Carnavale Resources's share price.
Carnavale Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Carnavale Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Carnavale Resources's is 0.7204. This would suggest that Carnavale Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Carnavale Resources overview
Carnavale Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia and Uganda. It focuses on the exploration of tin, lithium, cobalt, silver, nickel, gold, copper, and precious metal deposits. The company holds a 100% interest in the Grey Dam nickel cobalt project in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. It also holds an option to acquire 80% interest in the Kookynie gold project with three tenements covering approximately 21 square kilometers located in Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia; and Mt Alexander nickel project that comprises approximately 24 square kilometers of the prospective granite-greenstone belt located to the West of Leonora. Carnavale Resources Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Mount Hawthorn, Australia.
Stocks similar to Carnavale Resources
Carnavale Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert