How to buy CARETEQ (CTQ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in CARETEQ shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
CARETEQ is a health information services business based in Australia. CARETEQ shares (CTQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. CARETEQ has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in CARETEQ
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for CARETEQ. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CTQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until CARETEQ reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of CARETEQ. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
CARETEQ stock price (ASX:CTQ)Use our graph to track the performance of CTQ stocks over time.
CARETEQ shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.125 - $0.19|
|50-day moving average||$0.152|
|200-day moving average||$0.152|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.143|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy CARETEQ stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
CARETEQ price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-14)||-10.71%|
|Revenue TTM||$1.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$542,259|
|Return on assets TTM||-164.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
CARETEQ share dividends
We're not expecting CARETEQ to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Careteq Limited, a health-tech company, provides software as a service (SaaS)-based assistive living technology and services that focuses on meeting the needs in the health, aged, and home care sectors worldwide. The company develops and commercializes a suite of products that sit on its proprietary SaaS based assistive living technology platform for use by the elderly, disabled, and vulnerable individuals. It also offers medication management services, which include expert geriatric clinical pharmacy decision support services to general practitioners. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to CARETEQ
CARETEQ in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
10 steps to get into property in 2022
This step-by-step process makes it easy for almost anyone to get their first investment property – and make it a winner.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 71% off Soundcore wireless earbuds, half-price Derma Rollers, 59% off Sandisk storage.
Lido’s liquid staking allows investors holding LUNA and less than 32 ETH to reap the rewards of DeFi staking
5 skills experienced traders can apply to Bitcoin and crypto markets in 2022
SPONSORED: Why your forex market skills might be more applicable to crypto trading than you think.
Finder Green Fave: Sukin Natural Deodorant
Sukin's natural deodorant smells nice and is aluminium free, vegan and carbon neutral.
KuCoin vs Binance
Compare what KuCoin and Binance have on offer to find the best exchange for you.
Blue Powder overview: Rapid COVID-19 PCR testing for travel
Are the PCR tests available at Blue Powder the right solution to ensure a safe return to international travel? Check out our review.
How to stake Qtum
Learn what Qtum staking is and how to stake it via Qtum Web Wallet, Qtum Core and an exchange.
RAT rort: ACCC says this is what a rapid antigen test should cost
The ACCC has significant concerns about the cost of rapid antigen tests and is referring matters to both the TGA and AFP.
Ask an Expert