How to buy Caravel Minerals shares | A$0.095
Own Caravel Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Caravel Minerals Limited is a copper business based in Australia. Caravel Minerals shares (CVV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.095 – a decrease of 5% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $20.7 million.
How to buy shares in Caravel Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Caravel Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CVV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Caravel Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.095, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Caravel Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Caravel Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Caravel Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Caravel Minerals performance over time
- Caravel Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Caravel Minerals shares?
- Does Caravel Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Caravel Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Caravel Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CVV stocks over time.
Caravel Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.095|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.015 - AUDA$0.125|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0563|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0354|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.021|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Caravel Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Caravel Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||-9.52%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||102.13%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||216.67%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||375.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||137.50%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||97.10%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||55.23%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-9.70%|
Caravel Minerals financials
|Operating margin TTM||11813.58%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-35.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||-62.39%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Caravel Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Caravel Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Caravel Minerals 's shares ever split?
Caravel Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:22 basis on 12 November 2015. So if you had owned 22 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Caravel Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Caravel Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Caravel Minerals 's share price.
Caravel Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Caravel Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.015 up to $0.125. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Caravel Minerals 's is 1.2771. This would suggest that Caravel Minerals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Caravel Minerals overview
Caravel Minerals Limited operates as a copper exploration and development company in Western Australia. The company also explores for gold and molybdenum deposits. It holds interest in the Caravel Copper project that comprise 9 exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 379 square kilometers located to the north-east of Perth. The company was formerly known as Silver Swan Group Limited and changed its name to Caravel Minerals Limited in November 2012. Caravel Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert