How to buy Caravel Minerals (CVV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Caravel Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Caravel Minerals Limited is a copper business based in Australia. Caravel Minerals shares (CVV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Caravel Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $76,264. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Caravel Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Caravel Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CVV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Caravel Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Caravel Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Caravel Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Caravel Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Caravel Minerals performance over time
- Caravel Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Caravel Minerals shares?
- Does Caravel Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Caravel Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Caravel Minerals stock price (ASX:CVV)Use our graph to track the performance of CVV stocks over time.
Caravel Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.081 - $0.63|
|50-day moving average||$0.4179|
|200-day moving average||$0.3986|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.039|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Caravel Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Caravel Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||25.00%|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-4.26%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||-4.26%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||104.55%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||291.30%|
|3 years (2018-10-16)||871.92%|
Caravel Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$72,757|
|Return on assets TTM||-68.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-120.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$175.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Caravel Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Caravel Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Caravel Minerals 's shares ever split?
Caravel Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:22 basis on 13 November 2015. So if you had owned 22 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Caravel Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Caravel Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Caravel Minerals 's share price.
Caravel Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Caravel Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.081 up to $0.63. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Caravel Minerals 's is 1.7468. This would suggest that Caravel Minerals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Caravel Minerals overview
Caravel Minerals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a copper exploration and development company in Western Australia. The company's flagship property is the Caravel Copper project located to the north-east of Perth in Western Australia. It also explores for gold, copper, and molybdenum deposits. The company was formerly known as Silver Swan Group Limited and changed its name to Caravel Minerals Limited in November 2012. Caravel Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Caravel Minerals
Caravel Minerals in the news
Here's Why We're Not At All Concerned With Caravel Minerals' (ASX:CVV) Cash Burn Situation
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
A guide to stock brokers in Perth
If you're looking to buy shares from Perth, there are a few options available to you.
Why is the RIO share price lagging other miners today?
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 7% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Rocketboots IPO
Everything we know about the Rocketboots IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Winsome Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Winsome Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Adore Beauty discount codes October 2021 | Up to 35% off: Clearance Sale
Get up to 35% off from these Adore Beauty discount codes, Australia’s leading online-only beauty and cosmetics store offering great products for men and women.
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
Ask an Expert