How to buy CAQ Holdings shares | A$0.04
Own CAQ Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
CAQ Holdings Limited is a real estate—development business based in Australia. CAQ Holdings shares (CAQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.04 – an increase of 5.26% over the previous week. CAQ Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 million.
How to buy shares in CAQ Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for CAQ Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CAQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until CAQ Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.04, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of CAQ Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
CAQ Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CAQ stocks over time.
CAQ Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.04|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.007 - AUDA$0.038|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0171|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0103|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy CAQ Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
CAQ Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||5.26%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||150.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||400.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||400.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-15)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||5.26%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-63.64%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-75.00%|
CAQ Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
CAQ Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting CAQ Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have CAQ Holdings's shares ever split?
CAQ Holdings's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 29 December 2014. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your CAQ Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for CAQ Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted CAQ Holdings's share price.
CAQ Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, CAQ Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.038. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while CAQ Holdings's is 0.1656. This would suggest that CAQ Holdings's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
CAQ Holdings overview
CAQ Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the property development and jewelry trading activities in Mainland China. The company is involved in the construction and leasing of the Haikou project, a shopping center constructed in a free trade zone consisting of multi-storey buildings, including factories, warehouses, a commercial/administration building, and a retail complex located in Hainan Island, China. It also processes, exhibits, and sells diamonds, jewelry, and other commodities through physical stores under the Zuanxihui brand name in Haikou Meilan duty-free mall and Haikou Mova outlet, as well as through an online e-commerce platform. CAQ Holdings Limited is based in Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert