How to buy Caprice Resources shares
Own Caprice Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Caprice Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Caprice Resources shares (CRS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Caprice Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $42,792.
How to buy shares in Caprice Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Caprice Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CRS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Caprice Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Caprice Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Caprice Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CRS stocks over time.
Caprice Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.092 - AUDA$0.52|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.344|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.201|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0104|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Caprice Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Caprice Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$42,792|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.52%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Caprice Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Caprice Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Caprice Resources overview
Caprice Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource projects in Australia. The company focuses on tenements prospective for gold, lead, zinc, and copper. It holds 100% interests in the Wild Horse Hill project that covers an area of 231 square kilometers to the east of Adelaide River in the Northern Territory; and the Northampton Project that includes two exploration licenses covering an area of 130 square kilometers located in Western Australia. The company also holds an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Island gold project that covers an area of 21 square kilometers located in Western Australia. Caprice Resources Limited was incorporated in 2018 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert