How to buy Cape Lambert Resources shares | A$0.007
Own Cape Lambert Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Cape Lambert Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Cape Lambert Resources shares (CFE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.007 – a decrease of 30% over the previous week. Cape Lambert Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $371,512.
How to buy shares in Cape Lambert Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cape Lambert Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CFE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cape Lambert Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.007, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cape Lambert Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cape Lambert Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cape Lambert Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Cape Lambert Resources performance over time
- Are Cape Lambert Resources shares over-valued?
- Cape Lambert Resources's financials
- How volatile are Cape Lambert Resources shares?
- Does Cape Lambert Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Cape Lambert Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Cape Lambert Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Cape Lambert Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.007, which is 14.29% up on its pre-crash value of $0.006 and 600.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Cape Lambert Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $285.71 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Cape Lambert Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CFE stocks over time.
Cape Lambert Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.007|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$1.22|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0034|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0025|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.169|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cape Lambert Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cape Lambert Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-22.22%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||133.33%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||250.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||250.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||16.67%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-70.83%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-70.83%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-58.82%|
Is Cape Lambert Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cape Lambert Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cape Lambert Resources's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cape Lambert Resources's P/E ratio
Cape Lambert Resources's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Cape Lambert Resources shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Cape Lambert Resources's EBITDA
Cape Lambert Resources's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $65.7 million (£37 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Cape Lambert Resources's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Cape Lambert Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$358,487|
|Return on assets TTM||-33.77%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cape Lambert Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Cape Lambert Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cape Lambert Resources's shares ever split?
Cape Lambert Resources's shares were split on a 2:1 basis on 13 October 2008. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 2 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cape Lambert Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 50% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cape Lambert Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Cape Lambert Resources's share price.
Cape Lambert Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cape Lambert Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $1.22. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cape Lambert Resources's is 2.9241. This would suggest that Cape Lambert Resources's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Cape Lambert Resources overview
IVE Group Limited engages in the marketing, communications, and print businesses in Australia. The company provides conceptual and creative design across print, mobile, and interactive media; and personalized communications, including marketing automation, marketing mail, publication mail, e-communications, multi-channel solutions, and call center services. It also prints and distributes catalogues, magazines, marketing, and corporate communications materials and stationery; and manufactures point of sale display material and large format banners for retail applications. In addition, the company provides data analytics, customer experience strategy, and CRM; and outsourced communication solutions for large organizations, such development of customized multi-channel management models covering creative and digital services, supply chain optimization, inventory management, warehousing, and logistics. It serves various industry sectors comprising financial services, publishing, retail, communications, property, clubs and associations, not-for-profit, utilities, manufacturing, education, and government. IVE Group Limited was founded in 1921 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert