How to buy Cann Global (CGB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Cann Global shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cann Global Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Cann Global shares (CGB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Cann Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cann Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cann Global. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CGB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cann Global reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cann Global. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Cann Global stock price (ASX:CGB)Use our graph to track the performance of CGB stocks over time.
Cann Global shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.0145|
|50-day moving average||$0.0041|
|200-day moving average||$0.0055|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cann Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cann Global price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-20)||0.004|
|1 month (2021-09-27)||0.004|
|3 months (2021-07-27)||-20.00%|
|6 months (2021-04-27)||-46.67%|
|1 year (2020-10-27)||-27.27%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||-82.61%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||-89.19%|
|5 years (2016-10-27)||-42.86%|
Cann Global financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$325,748|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.44%|
|Return on equity TTM||-36.55%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cann Global share dividends
We're not expecting Cann Global to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Cann Global share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cann Global's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.0145. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cann Global's is 1.046. This would suggest that Cann Global's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cann Global overview
Cann Global Limited operates in medicinal cannabis and hemp food industries in Australia and internationally. The company operates through Hemp and Medical Cannabis Products, and Mining Exploration and Evaluation segments. It grows and cultivates hemp and medical cannabis products; and provides plant-based food and skincare products. The company also engages in the exploration and development of bauxite. In addition, it holds interests in the South Johnstone Project located in Queensland. The company was formerly known as Queensland Bauxite Limited and changed its name to Cann Global Limited in January 2019. Cann Global Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Cann Global
Cann Global in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy XBTF ETF units
Steps to investing in and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why has the Wesfarmers (WES) share price lifted?
Shares in the owner of Bunnings and Officeworks have lost more than 15% since the full year results in August.
How to invest in the Orange Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Orange Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Biome Australia IPO
Everything we know about the Biome Australia IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.06
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert