How to buy Candy Club Holdings shares
Own Candy Club Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
Candy Club Holdings Limited is a confectioners business based in Australia. Candy Club Holdings shares (CLB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Candy Club Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.4 million.
How to buy shares in Candy Club Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Candy Club Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CLB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Candy Club Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Candy Club Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Candy Club Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CLB stocks over time.
Candy Club Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.03 - AUDA$0.19|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1672|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1045|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.077|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Candy Club Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Candy Club Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,720,182|
|Return on assets TTM||-66.09%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$37.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Candy Club Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Candy Club Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Candy Club Holdings overview
Candy Club Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the online and business to business candy distribution business in the United States. Candy Club Holdings Limited was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Culver City, California.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert