How to buy Cadence Opportunities Fund (CDO) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Cadence Opportunities Fund shares.
Cadence Opportunities Fund is a business based in Australia. Cadence Opportunities Fund shares (CDO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Cadence Opportunities Fund has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $26.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cadence Opportunities Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cadence Opportunities Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CDO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cadence Opportunities Fund reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cadence Opportunities Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cadence Opportunities Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cadence Opportunities Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Cadence Opportunities Fund performance over time
- Cadence Opportunities Fund's financials
- How volatile are Cadence Opportunities Fund shares?
- Does Cadence Opportunities Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Cadence Opportunities Fund stock price (ASX:CDO)Use our graph to track the performance of CDO stocks over time.
Cadence Opportunities Fund shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.5928 - $2.7|
|50-day moving average||$1.6923|
|200-day moving average||$1.9928|
|Dividend yield||$0.195 (11.68%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.504|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cadence Opportunities Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cadence Opportunities Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-23)||-1.20%|
|1 month (2023-11-03)||1.23%|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||-5.17%|
|6 months (2023-06-02)||-12.70%|
|1 year (2022-12-02)||-38.89%|
|2 years (2021-12-03)||-41.07%|
Cadence Opportunities Fund financials
|Operating margin TTM||122.17%|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.26%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4%|
|Market capitalisation||$26.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cadence Opportunities Fund share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 3.5% of net profits
Recently Cadence Opportunities Fund has paid out, on average, around 3.5% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 5.68% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Cadence Opportunities Fund shareholders could enjoy a 5.68% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Cadence Opportunities Fund's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.195 per share.
While Cadence Opportunities Fund's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that Cadence Opportunities Fund is investing more in its future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 31 March 2022 (the "ex-dividend date").
Cadence Opportunities Fund share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cadence Opportunities Fund's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.5928 up to $2.7. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cadence Opportunities Fund's is 0.358. This would suggest that Cadence Opportunities Fund's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cadence Opportunities Fund overview
Cadence Opportunities Fund Limited invests in securities listed in Australia and internationally. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Cadence Opportunities Fund in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert