How to buy Bumble shares when it goes public
Here's everything we know so far about the Bumble IPO.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Bumble stock is not yet available to purchase on any exchange. But it's expected to go public soon. Here's what we know — and how to buy in when it launches.
How to buy shares in Bumble
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Bumble. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: N/A. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bumble reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Bumble, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bumble. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What we know about the Bumble IPO
There's speculation that Bumble is planning an IPO. We're unable to confirm that news, and Bumble has not yet filed a viewable Form S-1 with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. We'll update this page with information as it becomes available.
There's no news yet about how much the stock will cost when it goes public. It's expected to launch 2021.
How do similar companies perform?
It's impossible to predict how any stock will perform — and IPOs can be particularly volatile. But evaluating the performance of companies like Bumble can be useful in determining how the market is performing and whether now is a good time to invest in this industry. Select a company to learn more about what they do and how their stock performs, including market capitalization, the price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio, price/earnings-to-growth (PEG) ratio and dividend yield. While this list includes a selection of the most well-known and popular stocks, it doesn't include every stock available.
Compare share trading platforms
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Bumble shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Bumble shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Bumble shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Bumble shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Bumble shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert