How to buy BuildingIQ, (BIQ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in BuildingIQ, shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
BuildingIQ, is a software-application business based in Australia. BuildingIQ, shares (BIQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. BuildingIQ, has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in BuildingIQ,
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BuildingIQ,. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BIQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BuildingIQ, reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BuildingIQ,. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
BuildingIQ, stock price (ASX:BIQ)Use our graph to track the performance of BIQ stocks over time.
BuildingIQ, shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.016 - $0.016|
|50-day moving average||$0.016|
|200-day moving average||$0.016|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.029|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy BuildingIQ, stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BuildingIQ, price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-21)||0.016|
|1 month (2021-12-29)||0.016|
|3 months (2021-10-29)||0.016|
|6 months (2021-07-29)||0.016|
|1 year (2021-01-29)||0.016|
|2 years (2020-01-28)||6.67%|
|3 years (2019-01-25)||-58.97%|
|5 years (2017-01-27)||-83.33%|
|Revenue TTM||$6.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-30.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||-153.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BuildingIQ, share dividends
We're not expecting BuildingIQ, to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
BuildingIQ, share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BuildingIQ,'s shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.016 up to $0.016. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BuildingIQ,'s is 1.6744. This would suggest that BuildingIQ,'s shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
BuildingIQ, Inc. designs, develops, engineers, sells, and installs integrated software projects primarily in North America and Australasia. Its software solutions are used for the reduction of energy, operations, and maintenance costs of various building systems, such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. BuildingIQ, Inc. was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota.
Stocks similar to BuildingIQ,
BuildingIQ, in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price shrugs off SEC and IRS criticism with 24-hour rally
With the IRS and SEC addressing Ethereum in a negative light recently, it appears as though the altcoin may potentially be faced with increased turbulence in the near term.
7 hidden costs of owning a car and how to avoid them [SPONSORED] Thinking of buying a car or eager to make yours more affordable? Try focusing on the secondary costs of car ownership.
Can Bitcoin beat the Fed? BTC price increases despite bearish news
With the Fed looking to initiate its long withstanding tapering plans within the next month or so, volatility across markets (including stocks and crypto) is expected to increase.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in February 2022
Don’t miss out on this gargantuan list of incredible titles.
Beauty Product Of The Week: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation
We got our hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation and here are our thoughts on the $60 product.
Jabra PanaCast 20 webcam review: Hey Jabra my eyes are up here
The Jabra PanaCast 20 is a cracker of a webcam that will quite literally follow you wherever you go. But it has a price tag that’s hard to get past.
8 steps to creating a more financially fulfilling life in 2022
It's important to be positive about the year ahead and start thinking about how to make 2022 your most fulfilling yet.
Qantas sale: Score international flights from $449
Book flexible flights now to Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, USA, UK and more.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Alpha HPA (A4N ↑11.1%), Recce Pharmaceuticals (RCE ↑6.2%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 28 January 2022.
Why are the BHP and RIO share prices higher?
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed 5-10% over the past month.
Ask an Expert