How to buy Bucket Studio (066410) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Bucket Studio shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Looking to invest in the success of Squid Game? Korean media company Bucket Studio fell into the spotlight after the popularity of Korean TV series Squid Game sent local media stocks soaring.
While Bucket Media did not produce the series, it reportedly holds a stake in the agency representing the show's lead actor.
Bucket Studio Co. Ltd is a business with stocks listed in Korea. Bucket Studio shares (066410) are listed on the KQ and all prices are listed in Korean Won. Its last market close was KRW₩₩4800 – an increase of 8.6% over the previous week. Here's how to invest if you're based in Australia.
What's in this guide?
How to buy shares in Bucket Studio
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a company that's listed outside of Australia, you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to global stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Bucket Studio. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 066410. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bucket Studio reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of KRW₩₩4800, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Bucket Studio, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bucket Studio. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Bucket Studio stock price (KQ:066410)Use our graph to track the performance of 066410 stocks over time.
Bucket Studio shares at a glance
|52-week range||₩1600 - ₩5730|
|50-day moving average||₩786|
|200-day moving average||₩786|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Where to buy Bucket Studio stock
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bucket Studio stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bucket Studio price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-08)||8.60%|
|1 month (2021-09-16)||63.82%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||108.70%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||140.00%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||175.07%|
|2 years (2019-10-16)||171.19%|
|3 years (2018-10-16)||467.38%|
|5 years (2016-10-14)||150.00%|
Is Bucket Studio under- or over-valued?
Valuing Bucket Studio stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Bucket Studio's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Bucket Studio's EBITDA
Bucket Studio's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is KRW₩124 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Bucket Studio's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Bucket Studio financials
|Revenue TTM||KRW₩16.2 billion|
|Gross profit TTM||KRW₩621.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.36%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.74%|
|Market capitalisation||KRW₩5.4 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bucket Studio share dividends
We're not expecting Bucket Studio to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bucket Studio's shares ever split?
Bucket Studio's shares were split on a 10:1 basis on 15 February 2009. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 10 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bucket Studio shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 90% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bucket Studio shares which in turn could have impacted Bucket Studio's share price.
Bucket Studio share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bucket Studio's shares have ranged in value from as little as KRW₩1600 up to KRW₩5730. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (KQ average) beta is 1, while Bucket Studio's is 0.1763. This would suggest that Bucket Studio's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Bucket Studio overview
Bucket Studio Co., Ltd., a media company, engages in the content production and distribution business. The company is also involved in the advertising messaging business that sends various kinds of messages, such as SMS/LMS/MMS to mobile phones. In addition, it distributes films, dramas, and animations rights through offline, as well as through online platform; and invests in and produces movies and performances. Further, the company provides content filtering technology that extracts the characteristic information of digital contents and builds the information into a database. Bucket Studio Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Stocks similar to Bucket Studio
Bucket Studio in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
5 stocks set to boom from Squid Game’s success
Netflix looks set to have a record-breaking show, so what should investors do next?
How to buy Incannex Healthcare (IHL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Incannex Healthcare from Australia.
How to buy The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Scotts Miracle Go shares from Australia.
How to buy Touch Ventures (TVL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Touch Ventures shares.
How to buy Mt Malcolm Mines NL (M2M) shares
Steps to owning and managing Mt Malcolm Mines shares.
How to buy Revolver Resources (RRR) shares
Steps to owning and managing Revolver Resources Holdings Ltd shares.
How to buy Rubicon Water (RWL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Rubicon Water shares.
How to buy West Cobar Metals (WC1) shares
Steps to owning and managing West Cobar Metals Limited shares.
How to buy Endeavour Group (EDV) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group Limited shares from Australia.
How to buy WAY2VAT (W2V) shares
Steps to owning and managing WAY2VAT Ltd shares.
Ask an Expert