How to buy BTC Health shares | A$0.1
Own BTC Health shares in just a few minutes.
BTC Health Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. BTC Health shares (BTC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.1 – an increase of 13.64% over the previous week. BTC Health has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $294,604.
How to buy shares in BTC Health
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BTC Health. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BTC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BTC Health reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.1, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BTC Health. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted BTC Health's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, BTC Health's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.1, which is 37.50% down on its pre-crash value of $0.16 and 42.86% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.07.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of BTC Health shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $714.29.
BTC Health share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BTC stocks over time.
BTC Health shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.1|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.07 - AUDA$0.16|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0959|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0902|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BTC Health stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BTC Health price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||23.46%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||0.1|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||5.26%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||42.86%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-13.04%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-37.50%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-50.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-13.04%|
BTC Health financials
|Gross profit TTM||$294,604|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.51%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BTC Health share dividends
We're not expecting BTC Health to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
BTC Health share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BTC Health's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.07 up to $0.16. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BTC Health's is 0.4807. This would suggest that BTC Health's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
BTC Health overview
BTC Health Limited is a Pooled Development Fund managed by LHC Capital Partners Pty Ltd specializing in seed/startup, early venture, mid venture, late venture, emerging growth and growth capital investments. It makes investments in the healthcare and biotechnology sector with a focus on post-genomics, stem cell biology, convergence, silicon biology, and nanomedicine. Within post-genomics, it invests in functional genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, structural genomics, glycomics, and pharmacogenomics. In the stem cell biology sector, the fund focuses on stem cell therapies. Within convergent technologies, it invests in biomaterials, bionics, biosensors, tissue engineering, microfluidics, and moletronics. In the silicon biology sector, the fund focuses on structure-based drug design, virtual screening, computational library design, and in silico ADME/tox. It invests in companies based in Australia. The fund invests in both listed and unlisted companies.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert