How to buy Bryah Resources shares | A$0.055
Own Bryah Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Bryah Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Bryah Resources shares (BYH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.055 – an increase of 10% over the previous week. Bryah Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $644,001.
How to buy shares in Bryah Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bryah Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BYH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bryah Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.055, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bryah Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Bryah Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BYH stocks over time.
Bryah Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.055|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.02 - AUDA$0.08|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0537|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0442|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bryah Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bryah Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||10.00%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||12.24%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||14.58%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||120.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-31.25%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-16)||N/A|
Bryah Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$523,875|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.26%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bryah Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Bryah Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Bryah Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bryah Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.08. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bryah Resources's is 1.7398. This would suggest that Bryah Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bryah Resources overview
Bryah Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia. The company explores for copper, gold, manganese, nickel, and base metal deposits. It primarily holds interests in the Bryah Basin project covering an area of 880 square kilometers located to the north of the town of Meekatharra; and the Gabanintha project covering an area of 200 square kilometers situated to the south of the town of Meekatharra, Western Australia. Bryah Resources Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert