How to buy Broo shares | A$0.015
Own Broo shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Broo Limited is a beverages—brewers business based in Australia. Broo shares (BEE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.015 – a decrease of 11.76% over the previous week. Broo has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.2 million.
How to buy shares in Broo
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Broo. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BEE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Broo reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.015, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Broo. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Broo's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Broo's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.015, which is 16.67% down on its pre-crash value of $0.018 and 87.50% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.008.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Broo shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $444.44 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $833.33.
Broo share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BEE stocks over time.
Broo shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.015|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.008 - AUDA$0.026|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0177|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0169|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Broo stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Broo price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||-11.76%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||-6.25%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||7.14%|
|1 year (2019-10-28)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||-85.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||-94.92%|
|5 years (2015-10-28)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$2.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-136,274|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.68%|
|Return on equity TTM||-235.51%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Broo share dividends
We're not expecting Broo to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Broo share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Broo's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.026. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Broo's is 1.523. This would suggest that Broo's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Broo Limited produces and distributes beer in Australia and China. It operates through Hospitality, Australian Brewing, and Chinese Brewing segments. The company offers beers under the Broo Premium Lager and Australia Draught brand names. It also manages pubs and boutique brewery venues. Broo Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Mildura, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Hipages (BEE.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Broo shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Broo shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Broo shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Broo shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Broo shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Ask an Expert