Where to buy breathable face masks online in Australia
Looking for a face mask that is breathable? Find one here from our list of online retailers that can deliver straight to your doorstep.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The World Health Organization has recently changed its health advice in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is now recommended that masks are worn in public places where social distancing is not possible.
If you're trying to purchase a breathable face mask that can be delivered to your doorstep, here are the online retailers you can buy them from.
Offers quality 100% Australian-made and owned healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards. They supply the AMD P2 mask which is the official mask of the Australian Olympic athletes who competed in Tokyo & the first Australian-made P2 face mask as seen and heard in interviews across Channel 9 News, Channel 7 News, 2GB and 3AW.
- Cutting edge nanofiber filter which filters 99.66% of airborne particulates
- P2 masks that have a nanofiber filter last longer than P2 masks
- Four protective layers to help protect you against airborne viruses
- Certified P2 Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012 (N95 standard)
- TGA registered (ARTG #335981)
- Free Shipping for orders over $50
Australian Mask Specialist stocks a variety of masks including reusable and KN95 options that can be express shipped Australia wide.
- 1-3 days express shipping available
- Manufacture date on all masks (shelf life 3 years)
- 100% quality guarantee
- Price range: $27.95 (50 pack disposable) - $59.95 (20 pack KN95)
- KN95 and disposable 3-ply masks available
Australian-owned business Quality Medical Supplies has a range of lab-tested KN95 masks in stock in various quantities. You can also get surgical masks in packs of up to 50. Reusable cotton face masks are also available.
- 40% off everything until June 30th
- Bulk mask packs available
- CE and FDA certified
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Price range: $15.99 (5pck) - $1,199.99 (500 pack)
- Same day dispatch with free shipping on orders over $50
Affordable Masks stocks surgical masks in packs of 50. Each mask features a hypoallergenic inner layer to prevent skin irritation, making them great for those with sensitive skin.
- Certified by TGA Australia
- Masks tested and certified to international standards
- Free shipping on on orders over $200
- Price range: $19.95 - $29.95
- Variety of masks: KN95, disposable
Founded in 2017, AusAir is one of the world's leading high-tech filtration mask companies which combines all day comfort with >99% filtration. Certified by an FDA approved MedTech lab.
- Botanical filters lasting up to 28 days
- Certified protection against 99% of viruses, bacteria and PM0.1
- Ultimate comfort - adjustable cushioned ear loops and memory nose foam
- Free global shipping on all orders over $125
Looking for TGA-approved masks?
Healthcare Store is an Australian-owned and operated not-for-profit offering a variety of affordable and safe face masks. It offers high-quality P2 and KN95 masks as well as disposable options. All face masks are individually packed and sealed.
- Australian made
- TGA certified P2, KN95, and 3-Ply masks
- Express shipping available
- Orders sent within 24 hours
- Bulk discounts available
You can find all types of face masks (including breathable ones) from both local and international sellers on eBay. We recommend assessing the ratings and reviews of sellers before checkout.
- Afterpay is available
- You can purchase in bulk
- eBay Plus members get free shipping and returns on millions of items
Etsy is the place to shop for hand-made items and independent products including face masks. Why not find your next breathable face mask right here.
- Free delivery on some items
- You can buy from both local and international sellers
- Customer reviews available
Find various products on Amazon, and score yourself a breathable face mask as well! Be sure to check out the ratings and reviews from different sellers before checkout.
- Wide product range
- You can pay with PayPal
- Amazon Prime members get free shipping and returns on millions of items
Shop for reusable face masks at your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S). Renowned for offering high-quality products across virtually all departments and get free shipping to Australia.
- Free express shipping to Australia on orders over $150
- High-quality products across virtually all departments
- Excellent delivery tracking system
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on all orders
- Aussie Pharma Direct: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Quality Medical Supplies: Free shipping on orders over $50
- The Maskee: Free shipping on orders over $99
- Affordable Masks: Free shipping on orders over $200
- AusAir: Free shipping on orders over $125
- eBay: Free shipping on selected items
- Etsy: Free delivery on eligible items
- Amazon: Free shipping on orders over $39
- Kogan: Free shipping for Kogan First members and on marked items
- Probikekit: Free shipping on orders over $95
- Marks & Spencer: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Groupon: Free shipping to some orders.
More guides on Finder
Australian face mask rules: The complete list [Updated]
Find out what face mask mandates and recommendations are in place for every state and territory in Australia.
Where to buy N95 masks in Australia
An N95 mask is one of the best ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19. Here's where to buy N95 face masks in Australia.
Where to buy face masks with fast delivery to South Australia right now
Face coverings are now strongly encouraged for all South Australians as the state plunges into a six-day lockdown.
Changes to Victorian face mask ruling: Fitted masks now required
Bandanas and face shields will no longer be considered acceptable face coverings from mid-October.
Where to buy Christmas face masks online in Australia
Stay covered while getting into the holiday spirit this year, thanks to these online retailers.
Where to buy Halloween face masks in Australia
Stay safe this spooky season with these themed Halloween masks.
Levi’s x Hello Kitty face mask: Buy direct now for $19.95
Protective gear gets a kawaii makeover in this adorable new collection.
Finder Green Fave: Skin Republic hemp seed oil face mask
This waste-free mask isn't just great news for your skin, it's great news for the environment too.
How cloth masks protect the wearer against COVID-19
Research shows breathing in less coronavirus means you get less sick, the University of California's Monica Gandhi explains.
Where to buy floral face masks online in Australia
If you’re looking for a unique mask option, look no further than these printed flower designs.
Ask an Expert