Where to buy breathable face masks online in Australia
Looking for a face mask that is breathable? Find one here from our list of online retailers that can deliver straight to your doorstep.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The World Health Organization has recently changed its health advice in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is now recommended that masks are worn in public places where social distancing is not possible.
If you're trying to purchase a breathable face mask that can be delivered to your doorstep, here are the online retailers you can buy them from.
Where to breathable face masks online
- Clear Collective
- Masks For Change
- PPE Tech
- Aussie Pharma Direct
- Australian Face Masks
- The Mask Life
- Ah-Choo Australia
- Marks & Spencer
- Bio Masks
- Dynamic Gift Australia
- The Eco Mask
- K-Lee Designs
- Biomed Technology Australia
- Engage Athletic
- Breathe Easy Australia
Masks for Change is a Melbourne based, Australian owned business. Their Active Collection is famous for light, breathable and anti-microbial triple-layered face masks.
- Free tracked shipping for all orders over $25
- Fast dispatch within 1 business day
- $1 from every mask sale donated to Reach Out Australia
- Huge selection of styles, prints and colours
PPE Tech is on a mission to get Australia back to work, manufacturing P2 certified 4-layer respirator face masks in both Sydney and Brisbane.
- 100% Australian owned and made
- Individually wrapped for sharing and on-the-go
- Certified P2 to Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012
- >98% particle filtration efficiency
- Free shipping on all 5pk and 10pk masks
Offers quality Australian-made and owned healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards. They supply the first Australian-made P2 face mask as seen on Channel 9 and Channel 7 News.
- The first P2 /FFP2 (N95 standard) respirator masks manufactured in Australia
- Cutting edge nanofiber filter which filters 99.66% of airborne particulates
- Certified P2 to Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Four protective layers to help protect you against airborne viruses
Founded in 2017, AusAir is one of the world's leading high-tech filtration mask company which combines all day comfort with >99% filtration. Certified by an FDA approved MedTech lab.
- Botanical filters lasting up to 28 days
- Certified protection against 99% of viruses, bacteria and PM0.1
- Ultimate comfort - adjustable cushioned ear loops and memory nose foam
- Free global shipping on all orders
Find various products on Amazon, and score yourself a breathable face mask as well! Be sure to check out the ratings and reviews from different sellers before checkout.
- Wide product range
- You can pay with PayPal
- Amazon Prime members get free shipping and returns on millions of items
Ah-Choo makes wearing masks fun with over 20 cool designs to Express your Face. Get 50% off all masks at $9.95 and get a further 20% off for 5 or more.
- 100% premium cotton (3-Ply)
- High quality, durable, reusable and comfy
- Super saver bundle deals on plain black masks- $49.95 for 10 pack
- Fast same day free postage from Melbourne
Etsy is the place to shop for hand-made items and independent products including face masks. Why not find your next breathable face mask right here.
- Free delivery on some items
- You can buy from both local and international sellers
- Customer reviews available
You can find all types of face masks (including breathable ones) from both local and international sellers on eBay. We recommend assessing the ratings and reviews of sellers before checkout.
- Afterpay is available
- You can purchase in bulk
- eBay Plus members get free shipping and returns on millions of items
Shop for reusable face masks at your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S). Renowned for offering high-quality products across virtually all departments and get free shipping to Australia.
- Free express shipping to Australia on orders over $150
- High-quality products across virtually all departments
- Excellent delivery tracking system
Bio Masks manufactures face masks with certification and high bacterial filtration efficiency at 2.8 micron for protection against airborne particles.
- High 95% bacterial filtration efficiency
- Soft lining and fiberglass-free material
- Water-resistant outer surface layer
Dynamic Gift Australia
Dynamic Gift is a producer of promotional products, branded gifts and business essentials. They are a one-stop branding shop providing a flexible service and guaranteed high standards on all their products.
- 100% Free design service.
- Lowest price guarantee.
- Rapid delivery with rush service.
- All products made to order.
The Eco Mask
Stocking both kids and adults masks, The Eco Mask can have your order delivered to you within 1-2 business days when you pay for express post delivery.
- Kids sizes available
- Reusable and P2 options available
- Australian made
K-Lee Designs is selling 100% Australian-made reusable bamboo face masks that are breathable. With a range of colours to choose from why not grab one today.
- 10-14 days delivery
- Afterpay is available
- Alternative sizes and styles available
Biomed Technology Australia
Biomed supplies medical grade face masks that are breathable. They also come in an assortment of sizes suitable for kids and adults.
- Kids sizes are available
- Bulk packs are available
Engage Athletic produces a range of custom athleticwear and also stocks face masks with low impact on breathability. Why not grab one with a custom logo as well!
- Shipping within 10 days
- 3-layer face masks
- Ethical Clothing Australia accredited
Breathe Easy Australia
An Australia-based brand selling reusable fabric masks that can help filter out dust, smoke and other hazardous materials. While masks are made from cotton, the valve design lets them remain breathable and assists with cooling.
- Free shipping on orders over $150
- Australian dispatch for fast delivery
- 100% cotton makes masks sustainable
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
- The Mask Life: Free shipping on orders over $60
- AusAir: Free shipping on orders over $60
Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Ah-Choo Australia: Free shipping on all orders in Australia
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
eBay: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- Kogan: Free delivery on eligible items
- Probikekit: Free shipping on orders over $75
- Marks & Spencer: Free delivery on orders over £50
- Breathe Easy Australia: Free shipping on orders over $150
More guides on Finder
Where to buy hemp face masks online in Australia
Discover the retailers stocking sustainable hemp fabric face masks.
Where to buy hemp seed oil online in Australia
From ingestibles to body products, we've rounded up the retailers with a range of hemp seed oils in stock.
Where to buy melatonin online in Australia
If you've been meaning to try melatonin to help you get to sleep, this is where you can find it online.
Where to buy sun protection sleeves online in Australia
Stay safe this summer thanks to the retailers stocking quality UV protection sleeves.
Where to buy contact lenses online in Australia
This is where you can order contact lenses online and have them delivered straight to your door.
Where to buy gift cards with Afterpay online in Australia
Stuck on gift ideas or short on cash? See our comprehensive list of which online retailers offer gift cards with Afterpay.
Where to buy kids underwear online in Australia
If you're looking for children's underwear, you'll find it at these online retailers.
Where to buy kids sneakers online in Australia
Nike, adidas, Converse – this is where you can find all types of kids sneakers online.
Where to buy Christmas face masks online in Australia
Stay covered while getting into the holiday spirit this year, all thanks to these online retailers.
Where to buy Halloween masks online in Australia
Skeleton, clown, vampire or zombie – here's where you can shop a range of Halloween masks online.
Ask an Expert