How to buy Breaker Resources shares | A$0.23
Own Breaker Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Breaker Resources NL is a gold business based in Australia. Breaker Resources shares (BRB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.23 – a decrease of 4.17% over the previous week. Breaker Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $14,808.
How to buy shares in Breaker Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Breaker Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BRB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Breaker Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.23, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Breaker Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Breaker Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Breaker Resources's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.23, which is 13.21% down on its pre-crash value of $0.265 and 150.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.092.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Breaker Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $400.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $938.77.
Breaker Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BRB stocks over time.
Breaker Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.23|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.092 - AUDA$0.362|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2479|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2285|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.093|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Breaker Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Breaker Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.23|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-9.80%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-13.21%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||100.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-25.81%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-32.35%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-64.89%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||347.47%|
Breaker Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$14,808|
|Return on assets TTM||-136.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-248.18%|
|Market capitalisation||$62.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Breaker Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Breaker Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Breaker Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Breaker Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.092 up to $0.362. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Breaker Resources's is 0.9331. This would suggest that Breaker Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Breaker Resources overview
Breaker Resources NL discovers, develops, and explores for gold and copper deposits in Western Australia. As of June 30, 2020, it held approximately 908 square kilometers of tenements comprising a granted mining lease at Lake Roe, as well as nine granted exploration licenses across the Lake Roe and Ularring Rock Project areas. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert