Bravura Solutions Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Bravura Solutions shares (BVS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Bravura Solutions has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $275.3 million.
How to buy shares in Bravura Solutions
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bravura Solutions. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BVS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bravura Solutions reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bravura Solutions. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bravura Solutions key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bravura Solutions stock a buy or sell?
- Bravura Solutions performance over time
- Are Bravura Solutions shares over-valued?
- Bravura Solutions's financials
- How volatile are Bravura Solutions shares?
- Does Bravura Solutions pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Bravura Solutions share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BVS stocks over time.
Bravura Solutions shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$2.92 - AUDA$5.98|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$3.7719|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$4.1808|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.11 (3.17%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.162|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bravura Solutions stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Bravura Solutions under- or over-valued?
Valuing Bravura Solutions stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Bravura Solutions's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Bravura Solutions's P/E ratio
Bravura Solutions's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 21x. In other words, Bravura Solutions shares trade at around 21x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Bravura Solutions's EBITDA
Bravura Solutions's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $65 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Bravura Solutions's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Bravura Solutions financials
|Revenue TTM||$275.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||19.05%|
|Gross profit TTM||$96.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||8.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||13.32%|
|Market capitalisation||$850.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bravura Solutions share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 63.58% of net profits
Recently Bravura Solutions has paid out, on average, around 63.58% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 3.17% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Bravura Solutions shareholders could enjoy a 3.17% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Bravura Solutions's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.11 per share.
Bravura Solutions's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 3 September 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Bravura Solutions share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bravura Solutions's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.92 up to $5.98. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bravura Solutions's is 0.5584. This would suggest that Bravura Solutions's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Bravura Solutions overview
Bravura Solutions Limited provides enterprise software and software-as-a-service (SaaS) to the wealth management, life insurance, and funds administration markets in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Wealth Management and Funds Administration. The company offers Sonata, a wealth management administration system that supports various business lines, including pensions and retirement savings, life insurance, investment, and wrap and platform; SonataWeb, a personalized front end portal for use across its business lines; Sonata Digital, a digital service that enhances customer experience; and ePASS, an online portal that provides online services for superannuation members and employers. It also provides SaaS solutions comprising Rufus Admin that offers funds administration functionality for transfer agents; Rufus Digital, which accommodates the needs of intermediaries and investors supporting the real-time, and integrated data and services; and Rufus Messaging, an automated STP messaging solution that connects third party message providers with Rufus Admin. In addition, the company offers enterprise funds administration platform, which supports the administration requirements of a range of investment vehicles that include UCITS compliant vehicles, which comprise SICAVS, OEICS, and other umbrella structures, as well as unit trusts, cash, constant, and variable NAV money market funds and investment trusts. Further, it provides professional services consisting of BPO partnering, consulting, data migration, implementation, software development, support, and training services; and managed application services. The company was formerly known as Bravura Solutions Holdings Pty Ltd and changed its name to Bravura Solutions Limited on October 13, 2016. Bravura Solutions Limited was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert