How to buy BrainChip Holdings (BRN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in BrainChip Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in BrainChip Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BrainChip Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BRN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BrainChip Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BrainChip Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
BrainChip Holdings stock price (ASX:BRN)Use our graph to track the performance of BRN stocks over time.
BrainChip Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.32 - $0.77|
|50-day moving average||$0.4329|
|200-day moving average||$0.5066|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy BrainChip Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BrainChip Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-18)||12.20%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||6.98%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||-3.16%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||-22.03%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||22.67%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||820.00%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||313.30%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||98.36%|
BrainChip Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$72,213|
|Return on assets TTM||-57.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||-232.23%|
|Market capitalisation||$779.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BrainChip Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting BrainChip Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
BrainChip Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BrainChip Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.32 up to $0.77. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BrainChip Holdings's is 1.9268. This would suggest that BrainChip Holdings's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
BrainChip Holdings overview
BrainChip Holdings Ltd develops software and hardware accelerated solutions for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. It offers Akida Development Environment, a machine learning framework for creating, training, and testing neural networks, as well as supporting the development of systems for edge AI on its Akida event domain neural processor; and Akida Neuromorphic Processor to provide a ultra-low power and fast AI Edge Network for vision, audio, olfactory, and smart transducer applications. The company also provides Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip, an integrated solution for Edge AI device and systems. Its products are used in various applications, such as automotive and cybersecurity. The company has a research collaboration with Biotome Pty Ltd for SARS-CoV-2 antibody detection. BrainChip Holdings Ltd was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to BrainChip Holdings
BrainChip Holdings in the news
BrainChip Begins Taking Orders of Akida AI Processor Development Kits
BrainChip Returns to the Linley Processor Conference with Discussion of Next-Generation AI-Enabled IoT Devices
BrainChip Takes the Wheel at Edge Computing World Global 2021
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the GQG Partners IPO
Everything we know about the GQG Partners IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert