How to buy Boyuan Holdings shares
Own Boyuan Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Boyuan Holdings Limited is a real estate services business based in Australia. Boyuan Holdings shares (BHL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Boyuan Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $23.6 million..
How to buy shares in Boyuan Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Boyuan Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BHL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Boyuan Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.08, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Boyuan Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Boyuan Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Boyuan Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Boyuan Holdings performance over time
- Are Boyuan Holdings shares over-valued?
- Boyuan Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Boyuan Holdings shares?
- Does Boyuan Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Boyuan Holdings's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Boyuan Holdings's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.08, which is 38.46% down on its pre-crash value of $0.13 and 50.00% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.12.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Boyuan Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $923.08 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $615.38.
Boyuan Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BHL stocks over time.
Boyuan Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.07 - $0.18|
|50-day moving average||$0.08|
|200-day moving average||$0.0874|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Boyuan Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Boyuan Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||-15.79%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-15.79%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-38.46%|
|2 years (2019-01-17)||-68.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-73.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-16)||N/A|
Is Boyuan Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Boyuan Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Boyuan Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Boyuan Holdings's P/E ratio
Boyuan Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 8x. In other words, Boyuan Holdings shares trade at around 8x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Boyuan Holdings's EBITDA
Boyuan Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $6.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Boyuan Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Boyuan Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$23.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||26.1%|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||3.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||5.82%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Boyuan Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Boyuan Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Boyuan Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Boyuan Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.07 up to $0.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Boyuan Holdings's is -0.6767. This would suggest that Boyuan Holdings's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Boyuan Holdings has bucked the trend.
Boyuan Holdings overview
Boyuan Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the property development and management activities in Australia. The company operates through four segments: Property Investment and Management, Funds Management, Lifestyle Living, and Corporate. It provides property advisory services across the life cycle of residential and commercial developments comprising assistance in site acquisition and development applications, building design, construction, sales, and marketing, as well as property management. The company also operates tourist parks and retirement lifestyle living villages; and manages investment funds. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. Boyuan Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Hong Kong Jianyuan Investment Limited.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Boyuan Holdings units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert