How to buy Bowen Coking Coal (BCB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Bowen Coking Coal shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bowen Coking Coal Limited is a coking coal business based in Australia. Bowen Coking Coal shares (BCB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Bowen Coking Coal has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $120,840. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bowen Coking Coal
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bowen Coking Coal. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BCB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bowen Coking Coal reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bowen Coking Coal. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bowen Coking Coal key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bowen Coking Coal stock a buy or sell?
- Bowen Coking Coal performance over time
- Bowen Coking Coal's financials
- How volatile are Bowen Coking Coal shares?
- Does Bowen Coking Coal pay a dividend?
- Have Bowen Coking Coal shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Bowen Coking Coal stock price (ASX:BCB)Use our graph to track the performance of BCB stocks over time.
Bowen Coking Coal shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.042 - $0.195|
|50-day moving average||$0.1327|
|200-day moving average||$0.0815|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bowen Coking Coal stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bowen Coking Coal price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-15)||-12.50%|
|1 month (2021-08-20)||27.27%|
|3 months (2021-06-23)||105.88%|
|6 months (2021-03-23)||133.33%|
|1 year (2020-09-22)||150.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-20)||91.78%|
|3 years (2018-09-21)||677.78%|
|5 years (2016-09-22)||382.76%|
Bowen Coking Coal financials
|Gross profit TTM||$120,840|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||-21.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$187.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bowen Coking Coal share dividends
We're not expecting Bowen Coking Coal to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bowen Coking Coal's shares ever split?
Bowen Coking Coal's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 5 October 2015. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bowen Coking Coal shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bowen Coking Coal shares which in turn could have impacted Bowen Coking Coal's share price.
Bowen Coking Coal share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bowen Coking Coal's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.042 up to $0.195. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bowen Coking Coal's is 0.5388. This would suggest that Bowen Coking Coal's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Bowen Coking Coal overview
Bowen Coking Coal Limited engages in the exploration and development of coal project with primary focus on metallurgical coal. It holds 100% interests in the Isaac River Project that covers an area of 14 square kilometers located in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland; the Cooroorah Project located north of Blackwater; the Carborough project; and the Comet Ridge Project located South of the township of Comet, as well as 90% interests the Hillalong Coking Coal Project comprising of 31 sub-blocks covering an area of approximately 99 km2 located in the northern Bowen Basin. The company also holds interest in the Broadmeadow East coking coal project. Bowen Coking Coal Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Bowen Coking Coal
Bowen Coking Coal in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert