How to buy Bowen Coking Coal shares | A$0.054
Own Bowen Coking Coal shares in just a few minutes.
Bowen Coking Coal Limited is a coking coal business based in Australia. Bowen Coking Coal shares (BCB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.054 – an increase of 5.88% over the previous week. Bowen Coking Coal has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $30,521.
How to buy shares in Bowen Coking Coal
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bowen Coking Coal. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BCB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bowen Coking Coal reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.054, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bowen Coking Coal. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bowen Coking Coal key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bowen Coking Coal stock a buy or sell?
- Bowen Coking Coal performance over time
- Bowen Coking Coal's financials
- How volatile are Bowen Coking Coal shares?
- Does Bowen Coking Coal pay a dividend?
- Have Bowen Coking Coal shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Bowen Coking Coal's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Bowen Coking Coal's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.054, which is 7.41% up on its pre-crash value of $0.05 and 100.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.027.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Bowen Coking Coal shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $964.29.
Bowen Coking Coal share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BCB stocks over time.
Bowen Coking Coal shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.054|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.027 - AUDA$0.08|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0519|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0484|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bowen Coking Coal stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bowen Coking Coal price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||5.88%|
|1 month (2020-08-18)||5.88%|
|3 months (2020-06-18)||1.89%|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||80.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-29.87%|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||217.65%|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||80.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-92.29%|
Bowen Coking Coal financials
|Gross profit TTM||$30,521|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.98%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$45 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bowen Coking Coal share dividends
We're not expecting Bowen Coking Coal to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bowen Coking Coal's shares ever split?
Bowen Coking Coal's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 5 October 2015. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bowen Coking Coal shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bowen Coking Coal shares which in turn could have impacted Bowen Coking Coal's share price.
Bowen Coking Coal share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bowen Coking Coal's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.08. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bowen Coking Coal's is 1.2361. This would suggest that Bowen Coking Coal's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bowen Coking Coal overview
Bowen Coking Coal Limited engages in the exploration and development of coal project with primary focus on metallurgical coal. Its projects include the Isaac River Coking Coal Project that covers an area of 14 square kilometers located in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland; the Cooroorah Coking Coal Project located north of Blackwater; the Hillalong Coking Coal Project located in the northern Bowen Basin; and the Comet Ridge Coking Coal Project located South of the township of Comet, as well as the lilyvale project and Mackenzie Coking Coal Project located in the Bowen basin. The company was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert