How to buy Bowen Coking Coal (BCB) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Bowen Coking Coal shares.
Bowen Coking Coal is a coking coal business based in Australia. Bowen Coking Coal shares (BCB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Bowen Coking Coal has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $209.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bowen Coking Coal
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bowen Coking Coal. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BCB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bowen Coking Coal reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bowen Coking Coal. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bowen Coking Coal key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bowen Coking Coal stock a buy or sell?
- Bowen Coking Coal performance over time
- Bowen Coking Coal's financials
- How volatile are Bowen Coking Coal shares?
- Does Bowen Coking Coal pay a dividend?
- Have Bowen Coking Coal shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Bowen Coking Coal stock price (ASX:BCB)Use our graph to track the performance of BCB stocks over time.
Bowen Coking Coal shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.076 - $0.3475|
|50-day moving average||$0.116|
|200-day moving average||$0.1718|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.09|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bowen Coking Coal stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bowen Coking Coal price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-24)||4.55%|
|1 month (2023-11-02)||4.55%|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||15.00%|
|6 months (2023-06-02)||-47.73%|
|1 year (2022-12-02)||-57.41%|
|2 years (2021-12-02)||-14.81%|
|3 years (2020-12-02)||134.69%|
|5 years (2018-11-30)||666.67%|
Bowen Coking Coal financials
|Revenue TTM||$209.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-57,071,354|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.9%|
|Return on equity TTM||-309.52%|
|Market capitalisation||$304.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bowen Coking Coal share dividends
We're not expecting Bowen Coking Coal to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bowen Coking Coal's shares ever split?
Bowen Coking Coal's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 6 October 2015. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bowen Coking Coal shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bowen Coking Coal shares which in turn could have impacted Bowen Coking Coal's share price.
Bowen Coking Coal share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bowen Coking Coal's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.076 up to $0.3475. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bowen Coking Coal's is 0.494. This would suggest that Bowen Coking Coal's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Bowen Coking Coal overview
Bowen Coking Coal Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, and production of metallurgical coal in Australia. The company holds 100% interests in the Isaac River Project located in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland; the Cooroorah Project located north of Blackwater; and the Comet Ridge Project located South of the township of Comet, as well as the Hillalong and Burton Lenton Coking Coal Project in the northern Bowen Basin. It also has interests in the Carborough project; Broadmeadow East coking coal project located in Central Bowen Basin, Queensland; and the Bluff Mine, an open cut mine located in the southern Bowen Basin. Bowen Coking Coal Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Bowen Coking Coal
Bowen Coking Coal in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert