How to buy Bowen Coking Coal shares
Own Bowen Coking Coal shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bowen Coking Coal Limited is a coking coal business based in Australia. Bowen Coking Coal shares (BCB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Bowen Coking Coal has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $120,840..
How to buy shares in Bowen Coking Coal
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bowen Coking Coal. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BCB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bowen Coking Coal reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.055, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bowen Coking Coal. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Bowen Coking Coal key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bowen Coking Coal stock a buy or sell?
- Bowen Coking Coal performance over time
- Bowen Coking Coal's financials
- How volatile are Bowen Coking Coal shares?
- Does Bowen Coking Coal pay a dividend?
- Have Bowen Coking Coal shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Bowen Coking Coal share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BCB stocks over time.
Bowen Coking Coal shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.027 - $0.065|
|50-day moving average||$0.0569|
|200-day moving average||$0.052|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bowen Coking Coal stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bowen Coking Coal price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||22.22%|
|1 month (2020-12-22)||14.58%|
|3 months (2020-10-22)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-22)||1.85%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||150.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||175.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||-92.14%|
Bowen Coking Coal financials
|Gross profit TTM||$120,840|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.67%|
|Market capitalisation||$48.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bowen Coking Coal share dividends
We're not expecting Bowen Coking Coal to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bowen Coking Coal's shares ever split?
Bowen Coking Coal's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 6 October 2015. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bowen Coking Coal shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bowen Coking Coal shares which in turn could have impacted Bowen Coking Coal's share price.
Bowen Coking Coal share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bowen Coking Coal's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.065. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bowen Coking Coal's is 1.1969. This would suggest that Bowen Coking Coal's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bowen Coking Coal overview
Bowen Coking Coal Limited engages in the exploration and development of coal project with primary focus on metallurgical coal. It holds 100% interests in the Isaac River Project that covers an area of 14 square kilometers located in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland; the Cooroorah Project located north of Blackwater; the Carborough project; and the Comet Ridge Project located South of the township of Comet, as well as 90% interests the Hillalong Coking Coal Project comprising of 31 sub-blocks covering an area of approximately 99 km2 located in the northern Bowen Basin. The company also holds interest in the Broadmeadow East coking coal project. Bowen Coking Coal Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Bowen Coking Coal units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert