How to buy Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares
Own Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Botanix Pharmaceuticals Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares (BOT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Botanix Pharmaceuticals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7.6 million..
How to buy shares in Botanix Pharmaceuticals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Botanix Pharmaceuticals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BOT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Botanix Pharmaceuticals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.11, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Botanix Pharmaceuticals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Botanix Pharmaceuticals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Botanix Pharmaceuticals stock a buy or sell?
- Botanix Pharmaceuticals performance over time
- Botanix Pharmaceuticals's financials
- How volatile are Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares?
- Does Botanix Pharmaceuticals pay a dividend?
- Have Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Botanix Pharmaceuticals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BOT stocks over time.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.023 - $0.19|
|50-day moving average||$0.1418|
|200-day moving average||$0.1055|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.022|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Botanix Pharmaceuticals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-02-19)||-15.38%|
|1 month (2021-01-28)||-29.03%|
|3 months (2020-11-27)||-21.43%|
|6 months (2020-08-28)||134.04%|
|1 year (2020-02-28)||48.65%|
|2 years (2019-02-28)||0%|
|3 years (2018-02-28)||-15.38%|
|5 years (2016-02-26)||N/A|
Botanix Pharmaceuticals financials
|Revenue TTM||$7.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-6,135,137|
|Return on assets TTM||-68.4%|
|Return on equity TTM||-137.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$107 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Botanix Pharmaceuticals share dividends
We're not expecting Botanix Pharmaceuticals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares ever split?
Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares were split on a 1:3 basis on 16 June 2016. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares which in turn could have impacted Botanix Pharmaceuticals's share price.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.023 up to $0.19. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Botanix Pharmaceuticals's is 2.7626. This would suggest that Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals overview
Botanix Pharmaceuticals Limited, a clinical stage synthetic cannabinoid pharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development of dermatology and antimicrobial products in Australia. It offers BTX 1503, a transdermal gel formulation for the treatment of serious acne in adults and teenagers that has completed Phase II clinical trials; BTX 1801, which is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of staphylococcus aureus and methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus; and BTX 1702 that is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of papulopustular rosacea. The company was incorporated in 1984 and is based in North Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Bumble shares from Australia
Everything we know about the Bumble IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy MicroStrategy Incorporated shares
Steps to owning and managing MicroStrategy shares.
How to buy shares in Superhero
Everything we know about the Superhero IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kuaishou shares from Australia
Everything we know about the Kuaishou IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coinbase (BOT.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Coinbase IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Databricks (BOT.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Databricks IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated shares
Steps to owning and managing Ligand Pharmaceuticals shares.
Alternatives to Robinhood in Australia
You can't access Robinhood in Australia, so here are five low-cost alternatives to trade US stocks.
Reddit stocks: 10 stocks on the WallStreetBets radar
Reddit has long been home to a huge retail investing community called WallStreetBets. Find out how to get the latest Reddit-tipped stocks here.
How to buy Koss Corporation shares
Steps to owning and managing Koss shares.
Ask an Expert