How to buy Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares
Own Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Botanix Pharmaceuticals Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares (BOT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Botanix Pharmaceuticals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Botanix Pharmaceuticals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Botanix Pharmaceuticals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BOT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Botanix Pharmaceuticals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Botanix Pharmaceuticals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Botanix Pharmaceuticals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Botanix Pharmaceuticals stock a buy or sell?
- Botanix Pharmaceuticals performance over time
- Botanix Pharmaceuticals's financials
- How volatile are Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares?
- Does Botanix Pharmaceuticals pay a dividend?
- Have Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Botanix Pharmaceuticals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BOT stocks over time.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.037 - $0.19|
|50-day moving average||$0.0747|
|200-day moving average||$0.1093|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.022|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Botanix Pharmaceuticals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-16)||0.068|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||-10.53%|
|3 months (2021-03-23)||-35.24%|
|6 months (2020-12-23)||-43.33%|
|1 year (2020-06-23)||58.14%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||-62.22%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||-45.60%|
Botanix Pharmaceuticals financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-6,135,137|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.31%|
|Return on equity TTM||-31.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$66.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Botanix Pharmaceuticals share dividends
We're not expecting Botanix Pharmaceuticals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares ever split?
Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares were split on a 1:3 basis on 15 June 2016. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Botanix Pharmaceuticals shares which in turn could have impacted Botanix Pharmaceuticals's share price.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.037 up to $0.19. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Botanix Pharmaceuticals's is 2.568. This would suggest that Botanix Pharmaceuticals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals overview
Botanix Pharmaceuticals Limited, a clinical stage synthetic cannabinoid pharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development of dermatology and antimicrobial products in Australia. It offers BTX 1503, a transdermal gel formulation for the treatment of serious acne in adults and teenagers that has completed Phase II clinical trials; BTX 1801, which is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of staphylococcus aureus and methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus; and BTX 1702 that is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of papulopustular rosacea. The company was incorporated in 1984 and is based in North Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From segways to stand up paddle boards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Prime Day VR gaming deal: $60 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Ask an Expert