How to buy Boss Resources (BOE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Boss Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Boss Energy Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Boss Resources shares (BOE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Boss Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $476,821. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Boss Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Boss Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BOE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Boss Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Boss Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Boss Resources stock price (ASX:BOE)Use our graph to track the performance of BOE stocks over time.
Boss Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.058 - $0.36|
|50-day moving average||$0.2688|
|200-day moving average||$0.1893|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Boss Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Boss Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-21)||-1.69%|
|1 month (2021-09-28)||16.00%|
|3 months (2021-07-28)||87.10%|
|6 months (2021-04-28)||114.81%|
|1 year (2020-10-28)||375.41%|
|2 years (2019-10-28)||391.53%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||417.86%|
|5 years (2016-10-28)||447.17%|
Boss Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$476,821|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||1.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$672.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Boss Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Boss Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Boss Resources's shares ever split?
Boss Resources's shares were split on 17 March 2009.
Boss Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Boss Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.058 up to $0.36. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Boss Resources's is 0.8644. This would suggest that Boss Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Boss Resources overview
Boss Energy Limited explores for, develops, and produces uranium deposits in Australia. It holds a 100% interest in the Honeymoon uranium project covering an area of approximately 2,595 square kilometers located in South Australia. The company was formerly known as Boss Resources Limited and changed its name to Boss Energy Limited in November 2020. Boss Energy Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Boss Resources
Boss Resources in the news
Uranium, Strategic and Precious Metals Investor Presentations Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
Live Investor Conference: Uranium, Strategic and Precious Metals Company Executives Present October 19th, 20th, and 21st
Uranium, Strategic and Precious Metals Live Virtual Investor Conference October 19th, 20th, and 21st
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTFD) units
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units from Australia.
How to buy XBTF ETF units
Steps to investing in and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why has the Wesfarmers (WES) share price lifted?
Shares in the owner of Bunnings and Officeworks have lost more than 15% since the full year results in August.
How to invest in the Orange Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Orange Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Biome Australia IPO
Everything we know about the Biome Australia IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy BITO ETF units | $38.06
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert