How to buy Boadicea Resources shares
Own Boadicea Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Boadicea Resources Ltd is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Boadicea Resources shares (BOA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Boadicea Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $61,505. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Boadicea Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Boadicea Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BOA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Boadicea Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Boadicea Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Boadicea Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Boadicea Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Boadicea Resources performance over time
- Are Boadicea Resources shares over-valued?
- Boadicea Resources's financials
- How volatile are Boadicea Resources shares?
- Does Boadicea Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Boadicea Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BOA stocks over time.
Boadicea Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.1391 - $0.39|
|50-day moving average||$0.295|
|200-day moving average||$0.2528|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.081|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Boadicea Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Boadicea Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||0.29|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||-7.94%|
|3 months (2021-03-18)||23.40%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||23.40%|
|1 year (2020-06-18)||56.76%|
|2 years (2019-06-18)||93.33%|
|3 years (2018-06-18)||241.18%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||152.17%|
Is Boadicea Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Boadicea Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Boadicea Resources's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Boadicea Resources's P/E ratio
Boadicea Resources's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Boadicea Resources shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Boadicea Resources's EBITDA
Boadicea Resources's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.6 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Boadicea Resources's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Boadicea Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$28,227|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||114.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Boadicea Resources share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 95.45% of net profits
Recently Boadicea Resources has paid out, on average, around 95.45% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 0% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Boadicea Resources shareholders could enjoy a 0% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Boadicea Resources's case, that would currently equate to about A$N/A per share.
Boadicea Resources's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 12 October 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Boadicea Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Boadicea Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.1391 up to $0.39. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Boadicea Resources's is 0.9353. This would suggest that Boadicea Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Boadicea Resources overview
Boadicea Resources Ltd primarily explores for mineral properties in Western Australia. It explores for nickel, copper, gold, and lithium. The company's flagship property is the Symons Hill project covering an area of 75 square kilometers located within the Fraser Range Province of Western Australia. Boadicea Resources Ltd was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Malvern, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Ask an Expert