How to buy BNK Banking Corporation shares | A$0.66
Own BNK Banking Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
BNK Banking Corporation Limited is a banks—regional business based in Australia. BNK Banking Corporation shares (BBC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.66 – an increase of 0.76% over the previous week. BNK Banking Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $34.9 million.
How to buy shares in BNK Banking Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BNK Banking Corporation. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BBC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BNK Banking Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.66, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BNK Banking Corporation. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- BNK Banking Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is BNK Banking Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- BNK Banking Corporation performance over time
- Are BNK Banking Corporation shares over-valued?
- BNK Banking Corporation's financials
- How volatile are BNK Banking Corporation shares?
- Does BNK Banking Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted BNK Banking Corporation's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, BNK Banking Corporation's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.66, which is 1.52% up on its pre-crash value of $0.65 and 57.14% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.42.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of BNK Banking Corporation shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $733.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,100.00.
BNK Banking Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BBC stocks over time.
BNK Banking Corporation shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.66|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.39 - AUDA$0.695|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.6014|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.5178|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.06|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BNK Banking Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BNK Banking Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-1.49%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||15.79%|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||50.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-2.94%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-45.23%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-37.14%|
|5 years (2015-09-20)||N/A|
Is BNK Banking Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing BNK Banking Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of BNK Banking Corporation's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
BNK Banking Corporation's P/E ratio
BNK Banking Corporation's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 11x. In other words, BNK Banking Corporation shares trade at around 11x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
BNK Banking Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$34.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||20.07%|
|Gross profit TTM||$34.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.72%|
|Return on equity TTM||4.99%|
|Market capitalisation||$62.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BNK Banking Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting BNK Banking Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
BNK Banking Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BNK Banking Corporation's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.39 up to $0.695. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BNK Banking Corporation's is 0.3916. This would suggest that BNK Banking Corporation's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
BNK Banking Corporation overview
BNK Banking Corporation Limited provides various retail banking products and services in Australia. It operates through three segments: Banking, Wholesale Mortgage Management, and Aggregation segments. The company accepts various deposit products, including everyday and savings accounts, term deposits, and business accounts; and provides home, personal, car, and business loans under the Goldfields Money and Better Choice Home Loans brands to its retail and small business customers. It also offers general insurance products related to home and contents, motor vehicle, landlord rent cover, accident, travel, tenant contents, income protection, and business/trades. In addition, the company provides mortgage management and broker aggregation services. BNK Banking Corporation Limited was founded in 1982 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert