How to buy BluGlass shares
Own BluGlass shares in just a few minutes.
BluGlass Limited is a semiconductor equipment & materials business based in Australia. BluGlass shares (BLG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. BluGlass has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $655,830.
How to buy shares in BluGlass
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BluGlass. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BLG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BluGlass reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BluGlass. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
BluGlass share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BLG stocks over time.
BluGlass shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.0186 - AUDA$0.155|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0823|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0469|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.035|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BluGlass stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,242,206|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.98%|
|Return on equity TTM||-49.87%|
|Market capitalisation||$59 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BluGlass share dividends
We're not expecting BluGlass to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
BluGlass share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BluGlass's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0186 up to $0.155. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BluGlass's is 3.059. This would suggest that BluGlass's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
BluGlass Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research and manufacture of Gallium nitrides in Australia. Its nitrides are used for the development of new processes and equipment for the manufacture of laser diodes, light emitting diodes (LEDs), and micro (LEDs). The company develops and commercializes Remote Plasma Chemical Vapour Deposition, a patented low temperature technology for the production of devices, such as LEDs, power electronics, and concentrated solar cells. It also offers foundry services. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Silverwater, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert