How to buy Blue Star Helium (BNL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Blue Star Helium shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Blue Star Helium Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Blue Star Helium shares (BNL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Blue Star Helium has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,367. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Blue Star Helium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Blue Star Helium. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BNL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Blue Star Helium reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Blue Star Helium. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Blue Star Helium key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Blue Star Helium stock a buy or sell?
- Blue Star Helium performance over time
- Blue Star Helium's financials
- How volatile are Blue Star Helium shares?
- Does Blue Star Helium pay a dividend?
- Have Blue Star Helium shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Blue Star Helium stock price (ASX:BNL)Use our graph to track the performance of BNL stocks over time.
Blue Star Helium shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.027 - $0.056|
|50-day moving average||$0.0384|
|200-day moving average||$0.0355|
|Dividend yield||$0.305 (924.24%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Blue Star Helium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Blue Star Helium price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||29.17%|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||77.14%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||77.14%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||87.88%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||100.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||1,027.27%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||463.64%|
|5 years (2016-09-26)||-99.94%|
Blue Star Helium financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-41,696|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-39%|
|Market capitalisation||$77.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Blue Star Helium share dividends
We're not expecting Blue Star Helium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Blue Star Helium's shares ever split?
Blue Star Helium's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 24 January 2018. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Blue Star Helium shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Blue Star Helium shares which in turn could have impacted Blue Star Helium's share price.
Blue Star Helium share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Blue Star Helium's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.056. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Blue Star Helium's is -46.3346. This would suggest that Blue Star Helium's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Blue Star Helium has bucked the trend.
Blue Star Helium overview
Blue Star Helium Limited operates as an independent helium exploration and production company. The company was formerly known as Big Star Energy Limited and changed its name to Blue Star Helium Limited in April 2020. Blue Star Helium Limited was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Blue Star Helium
Blue Star Helium in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert