How to buy Blossomvale Holdings shares
Own Blossomvale Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
Blossomvale Holdings Ltd is an oil & gas equipment & services business based in Australia. Blossomvale Holdings shares (BLV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Blossomvale Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $163,000.
How to buy shares in Blossomvale Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Blossomvale Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BLV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Blossomvale Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Blossomvale Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Blossomvale Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Blossomvale Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Blossomvale Holdings performance over time
- Are Blossomvale Holdings shares over-valued?
- Blossomvale Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Blossomvale Holdings shares?
- Does Blossomvale Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Blossomvale Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Blossomvale Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BLV stocks over time.
Blossomvale Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.04 - AUDA$0.32|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.041|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1746|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Blossomvale Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Blossomvale Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Blossomvale Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Blossomvale Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Blossomvale Holdings's P/E ratio
Blossomvale Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 14x. In other words, Blossomvale Holdings shares trade at around 14x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Blossomvale Holdings's EBITDA
Blossomvale Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $158,000 (£89,018).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Blossomvale Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Blossomvale Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$16.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Blossomvale Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Blossomvale Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Blossomvale Holdings's shares ever split?
Blossomvale Holdings's shares were split on a 1:30 basis on 31 July 2014. So if you had owned 30 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Blossomvale Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Blossomvale Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Blossomvale Holdings's share price.
Blossomvale Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Blossomvale Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.32. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Blossomvale Holdings's is -0.0988. This would suggest that Blossomvale Holdings's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Blossomvale Holdings has bucked the trend.
Blossomvale Holdings overview
Blossomvale Holdings Ltd. does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in providing integrated inspection, and repair and maintenance solutions for oil and gas, marine, and renewable energy industries. The company was formerly known as Neptune Marine Services Limited and changed its name to Blossomvale Holdings Ltd. in November 2019. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Subiaco, Australia. Blossomvale Holdings Ltd. is a subsidiary of MTQ Corporation Limited.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert