How to buy Blina Minerals shares | A$0.001
Own Blina Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Blina Minerals NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Blina Minerals shares (BDI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.001 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $6.3 million.
How to buy shares in Blina Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Blina Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BDI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Blina Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.001, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Blina Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Blina Minerals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Blina Minerals's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.001, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.001 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Blina Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Blina Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BDI stocks over time.
Blina Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.001|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.001|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.001|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.001|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Blina Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Blina Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.001|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||0.001|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||0.001|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||0.001|
|5 years (2015-09-20)||N/A|
Blina Minerals financials
|Operating margin TTM||2856.18%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-8,084|
|Return on assets TTM||-64.1%|
|Return on equity TTM||-140.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Blina Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Blina Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Blina Minerals's shares ever split?
Blina Minerals's shares were split on 6 December 2005.
Blina Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Blina Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.001. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Blina Minerals's is -0.6205. This would suggest that Blina Minerals's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Blina Minerals has bucked the trend.
Blina Minerals overview
Blina Minerals NL explores for and evaluates mineral properties. It primarily explores for cobalt, lithium, zinc, coal, copper, gold, manganese, or iron ore projects. It owns interests in the Maintirano project in Madagascar; Condamine gold project in New Zealand; and Diakouli gold project in Burkina Faso. The company was formerly known as Blina Diamonds NL and changed its name to Blina Minerals NL in March 2011. Blina Minerals NL is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert