How to buy Blaze International (BLZ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Blaze International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Blaze Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Blaze International shares (BLZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Blaze International has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $9.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Blaze International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Blaze International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BLZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Blaze International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Blaze International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Blaze International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Blaze International stock a buy or sell?
- Blaze International performance over time
- Blaze International's financials
- How volatile are Blaze International shares?
- Does Blaze International pay a dividend?
- Have Blaze International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Blaze International stock price (ASX:BLZ)Use our graph to track the performance of BLZ stocks over time.
Blaze International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.022 - $0.061|
|50-day moving average||$0.0325|
|200-day moving average||$0.0295|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Blaze International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Blaze International price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-25)||6.45%|
|3 months (2021-04-23)||32.00%|
Blaze International financials
|Operating margin TTM||2533907.2%|
|Gross profit TTM||$52|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Blaze International share dividends
We're not expecting Blaze International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Blaze International's shares ever split?
Blaze International's shares were split on a 1:250 basis on 4 June 2015. So if you had owned 250 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Blaze International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 24900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Blaze International shares which in turn could have impacted Blaze International's share price.
Blaze International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Blaze International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.022 up to $0.061. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Blaze International's is 2.3524. This would suggest that Blaze International's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Blaze International overview
Blaze Minerals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an exploration company with a focus on gold and nickel exploration in Western Australia. It primarily holds interests in the Kirkalocka, Leonora, and Thundelarra projects located in Murchison District of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Blaze International Limited and changed its name to Blaze Minerals Limited in July 2021. Blaze Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1996 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Blaze International
Blaze International in the news
Should You Take Comfort From Insider Transactions At Blaze International Limited (ASX:BLZ)?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert