How to buy Blackstone Minerals shares | A$0.44
Own Blackstone Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Blackstone Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Blackstone Minerals shares (BSX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.44 – a decrease of 7.37% over the previous week. Blackstone Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $442,517.
How to buy shares in Blackstone Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Blackstone Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BSX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Blackstone Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.44, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Blackstone Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Blackstone Minerals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Blackstone Minerals's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.44, which is 61.36% up on its pre-crash value of $0.17 and 450.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.08.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Blackstone Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $541.94 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,838.71.
Blackstone Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BSX stocks over time.
Blackstone Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.44|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.08 - AUDA$0.54|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.4154|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2202|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.04|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Blackstone Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Blackstone Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.44|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||2.33%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||151.43%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||405.75%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||175.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||266.67%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||41.94%|
|5 years (2015-09-17)||N/A|
Blackstone Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$100,980|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||-45.27%|
|Market capitalisation||$122 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Blackstone Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Blackstone Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Blackstone Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Blackstone Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.08 up to $0.54. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Blackstone Minerals's is 2.061. This would suggest that Blackstone Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Blackstone Minerals overview
Blackstone Minerals Limited explores for and develops mineral properties. Its portfolio of projects include the Ta Khoa Nickel project in northern Vietnam; the BC Cobalt project in British Columbia, Canada; and gold and nickel projects in Western Australia. Blackstone Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2016 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert