How to buy BlackEarth Minerals shares | A$0.06
Own BlackEarth Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
BlackEarth Minerals NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. BlackEarth Minerals shares (BEM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.06 – an increase of 62.16% over the previous week. BlackEarth Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $87,739.
How to buy shares in BlackEarth Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BlackEarth Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BEM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BlackEarth Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.06, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BlackEarth Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted BlackEarth Minerals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, BlackEarth Minerals's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.06, which is 31.67% up on its pre-crash value of $0.041 and 185.71% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.021.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of BlackEarth Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $650.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,500.00.
BlackEarth Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BEM stocks over time.
BlackEarth Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.06|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.022 - AUDA$0.059|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0403|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0372|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.046|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BlackEarth Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BlackEarth Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||57.89%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||46.34%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||100.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||160.87%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||22.45%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-55.56%|
|3 years (2017-09-25)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-25)||N/A|
BlackEarth Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$87,739|
|Return on assets TTM||-66.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-117.25%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BlackEarth Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting BlackEarth Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
BlackEarth Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BlackEarth Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.022 up to $0.059. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BlackEarth Minerals's is 0.8715. This would suggest that BlackEarth Minerals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
BlackEarth Minerals overview
BlackEarth Minerals NL engages in the exploration and development of graphite properties. It focuses on the exploration of Maniry and Ianapera graphite projects located in Madagascar The company also holds interests in the Donnelly River project that covers 2 exploration licenses; the Greenhills project, which covers 4 exploration licenses; the Northern Gully project that covers 1 granted exploration license; and the Yalbra project, which covers 1 granted exploration license in West Australian. BlackEarth Minerals NL was incorporated in 2016 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert