How to buy Black Star Petroleum shares
Own Black Star Petroleum shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Black Star Petroleum Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Black Star Petroleum shares (BSP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Black Star Petroleum has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $30,454. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Black Star Petroleum
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Black Star Petroleum. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BSP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Black Star Petroleum reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Black Star Petroleum. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Black Star Petroleum share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BSP stocks over time.
Black Star Petroleum shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.002|
|50-day moving average||$0.002|
|200-day moving average||$0.002|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Black Star Petroleum stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Black Star Petroleum financials
|Gross profit TTM||$30,454|
|Return on assets TTM||-203.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Black Star Petroleum share dividends
We're not expecting Black Star Petroleum to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Black Star Petroleum share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Black Star Petroleum's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.002. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Black Star Petroleum's is -0.138. This would suggest that Black Star Petroleum's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Black Star Petroleum has bucked the trend.
Black Star Petroleum overview
Black Star Petroleum Limited does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the exploration of oil permits. The company is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 22% off millions of items with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Does anyone actually need Twitter Blue?
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
How to watch UFC 263 Adesanya vs Vettori 2 live in Australia
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
Ask an Expert