How to buy Black Rock Mining shares
Own Black Rock Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Black Rock Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Black Rock Mining shares (BKT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Black Rock Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $49,922. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Black Rock Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Black Rock Mining. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BKT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Black Rock Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Black Rock Mining. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Black Rock Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Black Rock Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Black Rock Mining performance over time
- Black Rock Mining's financials
- How volatile are Black Rock Mining shares?
- Does Black Rock Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Black Rock Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Black Rock Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BKT stocks over time.
Black Rock Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0473 - $0.1975|
|50-day moving average||$0.1569|
|200-day moving average||$0.133|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Black Rock Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Black Rock Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-10)||2.94%|
|1 month (2021-05-17)||9.37%|
|3 months (2021-03-17)||29.63%|
|6 months (2020-12-17)||75.00%|
|1 year (2020-06-17)||243.14%|
|2 years (2019-06-17)||66.67%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||297.73%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||201.72%|
Black Rock Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2,870|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-11.11%|
|Market capitalisation||$144 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Black Rock Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Black Rock Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Black Rock Mining's shares ever split?
Black Rock Mining's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 22 January 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Black Rock Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Black Rock Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Black Rock Mining's share price.
Black Rock Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Black Rock Mining's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0473 up to $0.1975. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Black Rock Mining's is 2.775. This would suggest that Black Rock Mining's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Black Rock Mining overview
Black Rock Mining Limited engages in the exploration and development of graphite projects in Tanzania. It holds a 100% interest in the Mahenge graphite project in Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Green Rock Energy Limited and changed its name to Black Rock Mining Limited in March 2015. Black Rock Mining Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
Ask an Expert