How to buy Black Rock Mining shares | A$0.054
Own Black Rock Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Black Rock Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Black Rock Mining shares (BKT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.054 – an increase of 1.89% over the previous week. Black Rock Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,870.
How to buy shares in Black Rock Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Black Rock Mining. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BKT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Black Rock Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.054, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Black Rock Mining. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Black Rock Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Black Rock Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Black Rock Mining performance over time
- Black Rock Mining's financials
- How volatile are Black Rock Mining shares?
- Does Black Rock Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Black Rock Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Black Rock Mining's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Black Rock Mining's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.054, which is 9.26% up on its pre-crash value of $0.049 and 107.69% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.026.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Black Rock Mining shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $600.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,080.00.
Black Rock Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BKT stocks over time.
Black Rock Mining shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.054|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.026 - AUDA$0.065|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0565|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0496|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Black Rock Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Black Rock Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||1.89%|
|1 month (2020-09-24)||-3.57%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||5.88%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||86.21%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||-3.57%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||63.64%|
|3 years (2017-10-24)||-25.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||-32.50%|
Black Rock Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2,870|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Black Rock Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Black Rock Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Black Rock Mining's shares ever split?
Black Rock Mining's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 22 January 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Black Rock Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Black Rock Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Black Rock Mining's share price.
Black Rock Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Black Rock Mining's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.026 up to $0.065. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Black Rock Mining's is 2.3288. This would suggest that Black Rock Mining's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Black Rock Mining overview
Black Rock Mining Limited engages in the exploration and development of graphite projects in Tanzania. It holds a 100% interest in the Mahenge graphite project in Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Green Rock Energy Limited and changed its name to Black Rock Mining Limited in March 2015. Black Rock Mining Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert