How to buy Black Cat Syndicate (BC8) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Black Cat Syndicate shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Black Cat Syndicate Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Black Cat Syndicate shares (BC8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Black Cat Syndicate has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $64,412. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Black Cat Syndicate
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Black Cat Syndicate. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BC8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Black Cat Syndicate reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Black Cat Syndicate. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Black Cat Syndicate stock price (ASX:BC8)Use our graph to track the performance of BC8 stocks over time.
Black Cat Syndicate shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.5 - $0.81|
|50-day moving average||$0.5494|
|200-day moving average||$0.6333|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.021|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Black Cat Syndicate stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Black Cat Syndicate price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-12)||1.89%|
|1 month (2021-09-20)||2.37%|
|3 months (2021-07-20)||-3.57%|
|6 months (2021-04-20)||-27.52%|
|1 year (2020-10-19)||-28.95%|
|2 years (2019-10-18)||28.57%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||170.00%|
Black Cat Syndicate financials
|Gross profit TTM||$64,412|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.99%|
|Market capitalisation||$77.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Black Cat Syndicate share dividends
We're not expecting Black Cat Syndicate to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Black Cat Syndicate share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Black Cat Syndicate's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.5 up to $0.81. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Black Cat Syndicate's is 0.3095. This would suggest that Black Cat Syndicate's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Black Cat Syndicate overview
Black Cat Syndicate Limited engages in the exploration and development of gold properties in Australia. It primarily holds interest in the Kal East gold project, which covers an area of 756 square kilometers located to the east of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. Black Cat Syndicate Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Black Cat Syndicate
Black Cat Syndicate in the news
Black Cat Syndicate Limited : - High Grades Continue at Fingals Fortune
Black Cat Syndicate Limited : - High Grade at Fingals Fortune and Majestic
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert