How to buy Black Cat Syndicate shares | A$0.75
Own Black Cat Syndicate shares in just a few minutes.
Black Cat Syndicate Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Black Cat Syndicate shares (BC8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.75 – a decrease of 3.85% over the previous week. Black Cat Syndicate has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $25,985.
How to buy shares in Black Cat Syndicate
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Black Cat Syndicate. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BC8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Black Cat Syndicate reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.75, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Black Cat Syndicate. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Black Cat Syndicate share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BC8 stocks over time.
Black Cat Syndicate shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.75|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.2 - AUDA$1|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.7976|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.6137|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.019|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Black Cat Syndicate stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Black Cat Syndicate price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-4.46%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||-11.76%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||163.16%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||61.29%|
|2 years (2018-09-26)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-26)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-26)||N/A|
Black Cat Syndicate financials
|Gross profit TTM||$25,985|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$82.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Black Cat Syndicate share dividends
We're not expecting Black Cat Syndicate to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Black Cat Syndicate share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Black Cat Syndicate's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.2 up to $1. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Black Cat Syndicate's is 0.7184. This would suggest that Black Cat Syndicate's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Black Cat Syndicate overview
Black Cat Syndicate Limited engages in the exploration and development of gold properties in Australia. The company holds a 100% interest in the Bulong gold project, which covers an area of 128 square kilometers located to the east of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. It also holds a 100% interest in the South Three project covering 17km2 of tenements located in Australia. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert