How to buy BIR Financial shares
Own BIR Financial shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
BIR Financial Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. BIR Financial shares (BIR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. BIR Financial has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million..
How to buy shares in BIR Financial
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BIR Financial. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BIR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BIR Financial reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.029, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BIR Financial. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
BIR Financial share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BIR stocks over time.
BIR Financial shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.1|
|50-day moving average||$0.0253|
|200-day moving average||$0.0325|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.029|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BIR Financial stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BIR Financial price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||20.83%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-27.50%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||81.25%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-63.75%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-83.89%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-93.64%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-93.64%|
BIR Financial financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$275,512|
|Return on assets TTM||-155.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-305.36%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BIR Financial share dividends
We're not expecting BIR Financial to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have BIR Financial's shares ever split?
BIR Financial's shares were split on a 5:19 basis on 1 May 2018. So if you had owned 19 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 5 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your BIR Financial shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 280% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for BIR Financial shares which in turn could have impacted BIR Financial's share price.
BIR Financial share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BIR Financial's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.1. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BIR Financial's is -0.4206. This would suggest that BIR Financial's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, BIR Financial has bucked the trend.
BIR Financial overview
BIR Financial Limited, through its subsidiary, Pulse Markets Pty Ltd, operates as a financial services company in Australia. It primarily provides equity capital market trading services to retail, institutional, corporate, and private clients. The company was formerly known as Birrabong Corporation Limited and changed its name to BIR Financial Limited in June 2018. BIR Financial Limited was incorporated in 1996 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy BIR Financial units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert