How to buy Bioxyne shares
Own Bioxyne shares in just a few minutes.
Bioxyne Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Bioxyne shares (BXN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Bioxyne has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.3 million.
How to buy shares in Bioxyne
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bioxyne. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BXN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bioxyne reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bioxyne. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Bioxyne share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BXN stocks over time.
Bioxyne shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.007 - AUDA$0.021|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0131|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0119|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bioxyne stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Revenue TTM||$2.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.63%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bioxyne share dividends
We're not expecting Bioxyne to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bioxyne's shares ever split?
Bioxyne's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 18 March 2012. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bioxyne shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bioxyne shares which in turn could have impacted Bioxyne's share price.
Bioxyne share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bioxyne's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.021. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bioxyne's is 2.0994. This would suggest that Bioxyne's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Bioxyne Limited, a life sciences and health products company, researches, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes consumer dietary supplements based on the proprietary probiotic strain of Lactobacillus Fermentum PCC. The company operates through Wholesale Sales and Direct Sales segments. It also engages in developing a range of functional foods and beauty products. The company's products portfolio include BK18, a dairy based food supplement; Allura, a beauty drink with soy protein and apple fibre, and marine collagen extract for women's weight management; Mustang, a nutritional shake for men's weight management; Mymana, a colostrum and honey based dairy formula product; and BEssence, an anti-ageing serum. In addition, it offers its probiotic products under the Progastrim and proTract names. The company provides its products online, as well as through retail channels in Australia, the United States, New Zealand, and Asia. Bioxyne Limited is incorporated in 1998 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert