We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bingo Industries Limited is a waste management business based in Australia. Bingo Industries shares (BIN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Bingo Industries has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $478.6 million..
How to buy shares in Bingo Industries
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bingo Industries. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BIN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bingo Industries reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $2.7, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bingo Industries. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Bingo Industries key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bingo Industries stock a buy or sell?
- Bingo Industries performance over time
- Are Bingo Industries shares over-valued?
- Bingo Industries's financials
- How volatile are Bingo Industries shares?
- Does Bingo Industries pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Bingo Industries share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BIN stocks over time.
Bingo Industries shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.4604 - $3.4204|
|50-day moving average||$2.5679|
|200-day moving average||$2.3908|
|Dividend yield||$0.04 (1.36%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.1|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bingo Industries stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bingo Industries price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||-0.37%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||5.88%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||-1.10%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||37.40%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-9.40%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||24.42%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||6.17%|
|5 years (2016-01-16)||N/A|
Is Bingo Industries under- or over-valued?
Valuing Bingo Industries stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Bingo Industries's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Bingo Industries's P/E ratio
Bingo Industries's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 33x. In other words, Bingo Industries shares trade at around 33x recent earnings.
That's comparable to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14).
Bingo Industries's EBITDA
Bingo Industries's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $135.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Bingo Industries's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Bingo Industries financials
|Revenue TTM||$478.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||16.45%|
|Gross profit TTM||$186 million|
|Return on assets TTM||3.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||7.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bingo Industries share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 37% of net profits
Recently Bingo Industries has paid out, on average, around 37% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 1.36% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Bingo Industries shareholders could enjoy a 1.36% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Bingo Industries's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.04 per share.
While Bingo Industries's payout ratio might seem fairly standard, it's worth remembering that Bingo Industries may be investing much of the rest of its net profits in future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 31 August 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Bingo Industries share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bingo Industries's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.4604 up to $3.4204. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bingo Industries's is 1.1111. This would suggest that Bingo Industries's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bingo Industries overview
Bingo Industries Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides waste management solutions for domestic and commercial businesses in Australia. It operates through three segments: Collections, Post Collections, and Other. It collects and transports building, demolition, industrial, and commercial waste from customers to post collection facilities; and provides bins on hire. The company also diverts waste from landfill by sorting and processing mixed waste received from customers to be reused, recycled, or sent to other facilities for further processing; and manufactures and supplies bins. It operates through a network of 10 facilities in New South Wales (NSW) and 4 facilities in Victoria; and truck fleet of approximately 330 trucks in NSW and Victoria. Bingo Industries Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Auburn, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Bingo Industries units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert