We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
BikeExchange Limited is a leisure business based in Australia. BikeExchange shares (BEX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. BikeExchange has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $73.2 million.
How to buy shares in BikeExchange
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BikeExchange. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BEX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BikeExchange reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BikeExchange. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
BikeExchange share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BEX stocks over time.
BikeExchange shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.22 - $0.32|
|50-day moving average||$0.2453|
|200-day moving average||$0.2453|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BikeExchange stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BikeExchange price performance over time
|1 month (2021-03-12)||8.33%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$73.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BikeExchange share dividends
We're not expecting BikeExchange to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
BikeExchange Limited operates an online cycling market place. The company's marketplace provides a technology-driven platform to connect consumers with retailers of bicycle products and accessories. It operates in Australia, Europe, North America, and Latin America. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert