How to buy Bigtincan Holdings shares | A$1.36
Own Bigtincan Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
Bigtincan Holdings Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Bigtincan Holdings shares (BTH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.36 – an increase of 9.68% over the previous week. Bigtincan Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $31 million.
How to buy shares in Bigtincan Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bigtincan Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BTH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bigtincan Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.36, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bigtincan Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Bigtincan Holdings's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Bigtincan Holdings's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $1.36, which is 30.15% up on its pre-crash value of $0.95 and 413.21% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.265.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Bigtincan Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $329.79 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,446.81.
Bigtincan Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BTH stocks over time.
Bigtincan Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.36|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.265 - AUDA$1.335|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.0642|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.7992|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bigtincan Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bigtincan Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||9.68%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||20.35%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||91.55%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||220.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-25)||126.67%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||331.75%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||601.39%|
|5 years (2015-09-25)||N/A|
Bigtincan Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$31 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$26.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$478.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bigtincan Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Bigtincan Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Bigtincan Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bigtincan Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.265 up to $1.335. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bigtincan Holdings's is 1.9938. This would suggest that Bigtincan Holdings's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bigtincan Holdings overview
Bigtincan Holdings Limited provides sales enablement automation software in Australia, the United States, and internationally. It offers Bigtincan hub that enables sales, marketing, and service processes to enable teams to work smarter and faster together for optimal results. The company's platforms also include Bigtincan learning, a modern sales learning platform that that combines tools to create and manage sales training courses; and Bigtincan life sciences platform solutions that optimizes time with clients and prospects. In addition, it offers intelligent automation solutions to automate sales, marketing, and service tasks; integration solutions to aggregate, organize, and deliver content; security solutions for the secure distribution and management of documents and other media content; and Bigtincan document automation software that delivers personalize and real-time data. The company's solutions are used for sales, learning, marketing, managed, filed service, and channel sales. It serves life sciences, retail, financial, technology, manufacturing, telecommunication, and energy industries, as well as governments. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert