How to buy Big River Gold (BRV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Big River Gold shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Big River Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Big River Gold shares (BRV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Big River Gold has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $65.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Big River Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Big River Gold. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BRV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Big River Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Big River Gold. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Big River Gold stock price (ASX:BRV)Use our graph to track the performance of BRV stocks over time.
Big River Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.27 - $0.528|
|50-day moving average||$0.3272|
|200-day moving average||$0.3781|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.018|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Big River Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Big River Gold price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-17)||-6.67%|
|1 month (2021-08-24)||-3.45%|
|3 months (2021-06-24)||-29.11%|
|6 months (2021-03-24)||-30.86%|
|1 year (2020-09-24)||-92.58%|
|2 years (2019-09-24)||-76.97%|
|3 years (2018-09-24)||-75.14%|
|5 years (2016-09-23)||-96.69%|
Big River Gold financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.09%|
|Market capitalisation||$65.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Big River Gold share dividends
We're not expecting Big River Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Big River Gold's shares ever split?
Big River Gold's shares were split on a 1:8 basis on 16 February 2021. So if you had owned 8 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Big River Gold shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 700% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Big River Gold shares which in turn could have impacted Big River Gold's share price.
Big River Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Big River Gold's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.27 up to $0.528. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Big River Gold's is 0.5747. This would suggest that Big River Gold's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Big River Gold overview
Big River Gold Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral projects in Brazil. Its principal property is the Borborema gold project that comprises three mining leases covering a total area of 29 square kilometers located in the Seridó area of Borborema Province in north-eastern Brazil. The company was formerly known as Crusader Resources Limited and changed its name to Big River Gold Limited in June 2019. Big River Gold Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Big River Gold
Big River Gold in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert