How to buy Beyond International shares
Own Beyond International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Beyond International Limited is an entertainment business based in Australia. Beyond International shares (BYI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Beyond International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $86.2 million..
How to buy shares in Beyond International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Beyond International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BYI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Beyond International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.54, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Beyond International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Beyond International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Beyond International stock a buy or sell?
- Beyond International performance over time
- Beyond International's financials
- How volatile are Beyond International shares?
- Does Beyond International pay a dividend?
- Have Beyond International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Beyond International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BYI stocks over time.
Beyond International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.5 - $1.035|
|50-day moving average||$0.5325|
|200-day moving average||$0.6075|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.043|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Beyond International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Beyond International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||8.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||5.88%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||-11.48%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-28.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-36.47%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-28.95%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-46.80%|
Is Beyond International under- or over-valued?
Valuing Beyond International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Beyond International's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Beyond International's EBITDA
Beyond International's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $10.4 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Beyond International's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Beyond International financials
|Revenue TTM||$86.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$35.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Beyond International share dividends
We're not expecting Beyond International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Beyond International's shares ever split?
Beyond International's shares were split on 3 March 2003.
Beyond International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Beyond International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.5 up to $1.035. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Beyond International's is 0.5111. This would suggest that Beyond International's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Beyond International overview
Beyond International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the media and content businesses in Australia, North America, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through four divisions: TV Production and Copyright, Film and Television Distribution, Home Entertainment, and Digital Marketing. The TV Production and Copyright division is involved in the production of television programs and ownership of television product copyrights. The Film and Television Distribution division distributes television programs and feature films. The Home Entertainment division distributes DVDs. The Digital Marketing segment provides online search optimization, website creation, development and performance, and online media sales services. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Beyond International units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Beyond International units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert