How to buy Betmakers Technology Group (BET) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Betmakers Technology Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Betmakers Technology Group Ltd is a gambling business based in Australia. Betmakers Technology Group shares (BET) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Betmakers Technology Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $19.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Betmakers Technology Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Betmakers Technology Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BET. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Betmakers Technology Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Betmakers Technology Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Betmakers Technology Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Betmakers Technology Group stock a buy or sell?
- Betmakers Technology Group performance over time
- Betmakers Technology Group's financials
- How volatile are Betmakers Technology Group shares?
- Does Betmakers Technology Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Betmakers Technology Group stock price (ASX:BET)Use our graph to track the performance of BET stocks over time.
Betmakers Technology Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.395 - $1.65|
|50-day moving average||$1.165|
|200-day moving average||$1.1784|
|Dividend yield||$0.05 (4.37%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.026|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Betmakers Technology Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Betmakers Technology Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-18)||5.07%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||-0.87%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||23.24%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||-5.79%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||165.12%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||744.44%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||1,825.68%|
|5 years (2016-10-25)||702.82%|
Betmakers Technology Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$19.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.71%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$977.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Betmakers Technology Group share dividends
We're not expecting Betmakers Technology Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Betmakers Technology Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Betmakers Technology Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.395 up to $1.65. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Betmakers Technology Group's is 2.646. This would suggest that Betmakers Technology Group's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Betmakers Technology Group overview
Betmakers Technology Group Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, develops and provides software, data, and analytics products for the B2B wagering market in Australia. It operates through Global Racing Network, Global Betting Services, and Global Tote segments. The company assists racing bodies and rights holders in producing and distributing race content including, barrier technology, official price calculation, vision, and pricing distribution. It also provides racing software, data, and analytical tools, including basic race data consisting of pricing, runners, and form; analytical tools to consume and leverage the data; and wagering tools. In addition, it operates Global Tote Dynamic Odds, an odds comparison platform used by punters, bookmakers, and industry professionals; and a racing and sports white-label platform. Further, the company offers a B2B Tote platform that is designed to be the conduit between AWOs and racing/sporting bodies globally. Additionally, it provides Price Manager, a fixed-odds pricing software; and managed trading services. Betmakers Technology Group Ltd was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Broadmeadow, Australia.
Stocks similar to Betmakers Technology Group
Betmakers Technology Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the GQG Partners IPO
Everything we know about the GQG Partners IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert