How to buy Betmakers Technology Group shares
Own Betmakers Technology Group shares in just a few minutes.
Betmakers Technology Group Ltd is a gambling business based in Australia. Betmakers Technology Group shares (BET) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Betmakers Technology Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.6 million.
How to buy shares in Betmakers Technology Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Betmakers Technology Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BET. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Betmakers Technology Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Betmakers Technology Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Betmakers Technology Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Betmakers Technology Group stock a buy or sell?
- Betmakers Technology Group performance over time
- Betmakers Technology Group's financials
- How volatile are Betmakers Technology Group shares?
- Does Betmakers Technology Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Betmakers Technology Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BET stocks over time.
Betmakers Technology Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.081 - AUDA$0.58|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.4576|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.3458|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Betmakers Technology Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Betmakers Technology Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$6.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.38%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$252 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Betmakers Technology Group share dividends
We're not expecting Betmakers Technology Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Betmakers Technology Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Betmakers Technology Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.081 up to $0.58. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Betmakers Technology Group's is 1.687. This would suggest that Betmakers Technology Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Betmakers Technology Group overview
Betmakers Technology Group Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, develops and provides data and analytics products for the B2B wagering market in Australia. It operates through Content and Integrity, and Wholesale Wagering Products segments. The company provides racing data and analytical tools, including basic race data, such as pricing, runners, and form; analytical tools to consume and leverage the data; and wagering tools. It operates Global Tote designed to be the conduit between AWOs and racing/sporting bodies globally; and Dynamic Odds, an odds comparison platform used by punters, bookmakers, and industry professionals, as well as a comprehensive racing and sports white label platform. The company also provides Price Manager, a fixed-odds pricing solution for operators; managed trading solution for bookmakers race-book; and data feeds. In addition, it assists racing bodies and rights holders in producing and distributing race content services, such as barrier technology, official price calculation, vision, and pricing distribution. The company was formerly known as The BetMakers Holdings Limited and changed its name to Betmakers Technology Group Ltd in June 2019. Betmakers Technology Group Ltd was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Broadmeadow, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert