How to buy the BetaShares Euro ETF
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you’ll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the BetaShares Euro ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: EEU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the BetaShares Euro ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Look at today's price and weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you've invested in the BetaShares Euro ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how the fund performs over time
BetaShares Euro ETF price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||1.35%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||1.29%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||0.51%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||-10.11%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||0.70%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||0.51%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||7.74%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||-1.07%|
BetaShares Euro ETF unit priceUse our graph to track the performance of EEU stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare ETF brokers
Detailed fund information
The BetaShares Euro ETF seeks to provide a simple, cost effective and convenient investment alternative for investors interested in gaining exposure to the performance of the Euro relative to the Australian Dollar, without the need to invest directly in the foreign exchange market.
Ask an Expert