We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The BetaShares Euro ETF is an exchange traded fund listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Its last market close was $14.87 – a decrease of 3.44% over the previous week. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars.
How to buy BetaShares Euro ETF units
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the BetaShares Euro ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: EEU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the BetaShares Euro ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $14.87, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you've invested in the BetaShares Euro ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
BetaShares Euro ETF price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||-1.06%|
|1 month (2020-12-16)||-3.75%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-5.17%|
|6 months (2020-07-16)||-4.74%|
|1 year (2020-01-15)||-4.13%|
|2 years (2019-01-15)||-3.94%|
|3 years (2018-01-15)||-0.60%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||-2.36%|
How has coronavirus impacted the BetaShares Euro ETF unit price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, the BetaShares Euro ETF unit price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $14.87, which is 4.98% down on its pre-crash value of $15.65 and 5.25% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the unit price fell as low as $15.65.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of BetaShares Euro ETF units at the start of February 2020, those units would have been worth $1,140.62 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $950.19.
BetaShares Euro ETF unit priceUse our graph to track the performance of EEU stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian ETFs
Zero brokerage ETF offer
Pay zero commissions when you invest in Australian ETFs and trade ASX stocks with a $5 flat fee.
- Zero brokerage for Australian ETFs
- Cheap $5 flat fee for ASX stocks
- Low $100 minimum investment
- No monthly fee for basic account
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
BetaShares Euro ETF unit price volatility
Over the last 12 months, the BetaShares Euro ETF's units have ranged in value from as little as $15.03 up to $18.47. A popular way to gauge an ETF's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BetaShares Euro ETF's is 0. This would suggest that the BetaShares Euro ETF is less volatile than average (for this exchange).
More guides on Finder
How to buy Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index Hedged ETF units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy BetaShares Global Quality Leaders ETF Currency Hedged units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy ETFS FANG+ ETF units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy ETFS S-and-amp;P Biotech ETF units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Betashares India Quality ETF units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert